Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 09:17 AM   #21
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: COUPON NEWS: Only Use One Coupon at a Time

View Post Originally Posted by Maeffy
This has been happening to our accounts since JUNE. And when you log back in after being so rudely logged out, you find not all the items you purchased in your dock and some of your coupons in your dock, & your Kinz cash amount doesn't always make sense.

So this is NOT something new, but I see from comments above that some account have this issue and some don't. Kind of like some of our accounts have 2 clubs houses, 1 one, 1 none still.

I also notice that doing star challenge when I babysit my kids accounts that in 2 accounts I can find a star in the exact same place, & 2 others they are in 2 very different places... I find these differences seem to go hand in hand w/ other "glitches" in system.
I TOTALLY AGREE this has been happening on my accountS for months now.

I've emailed Ganz and sent a suggestion on WW way back when it first happened but its NOT fixed yet. Sometimes I think they concentrate TOO HARD on the NEW and could care less about existing issues on their site.
SweetsMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 09:21 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

cante123 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info. We agree that there will be an error if you try to purchase too many items at once, especially if you try using coupons on most of those items. But we have not had problems when purchasing three or four items at a time and using coupons. The problem has occurred for us whenever Ganz does a new theme and there are so many items to get at once.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:35 AM   #23
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I have had this problem for a long time, and always just buy one item when I am using a coupon.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:50 AM   #24

yammie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for this information, I'm still fairly new so every tidbit helps!
yammie is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 11:04 AM   #25
Gamester2
Gift Guru
Tiamo is on a distinguished road

i used 9 coupons on 9 items twice and had no issues but it has happened in the past
Old 10-03-2008, 11:08 AM   #26

walkingbetty will become famous soon enough

How interesting -- I used my coupons on almost all the Halloween items with one purchase. Guess I was lucky, otherwise I would have thought it was the fault of my Mac. It really does mess things up.
walkingbetty is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 11:52 AM   #27
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

that has happened to me a few times and now i know why. it doesnt happen to me every time tho, i have purchased 4 items and used 3 coupons and been fine. but from now on ill use one at a time.
thanks for the information
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 01:59 PM   #28
Grantgal is an unknown quantity at this point

I went Halloween shopping last night at the w-shop and purchased several new theme items that were available this year (new bed, pumpkin items etc) and used coupons on every item in one transaction. I purchased more than nine items so it took two transactions in total but I used fourteen coupons in total with no glitches.

Happy day, I just got home from work and will be decorating my second Halloween room with the new items I picked up yesterday.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:51 PM   #29
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
I actually have never been able to use multiple coupons on my main account, for as long as I can remember Ive gotten logged out if I tried to use two...
Ever since I begun collecting coupons I have never been able to use multiple.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 03:14 PM   #30
donnasbrew

don3366 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the information Justin. It will come handy when I get more coupons. :cs::gr:
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: