Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 12:32 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Countdown to Christmas Feature Not Yet Working *UPDATE*

I hope she won't be hard to find like the ghost was. But I am excided to start this. Too bad we have to wait 14 days to look for her. hope the gifts are cool and not all just food we will see. or she be like the ghost you get food than a gift at the end. We will have to wait and see
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2009, 01:20 PM   #22

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by 1956monkey
The Twelve days of Christmas theme for Ms. Birdy's prizes begs to be postulated, partiicurlarly since the wreath has twelve spaces on it.
Oh, that's an EXCELLENT point! We will know soon enough --- if that first prize is a partridge in a pear tree!

I know we all get frustrated with glitches, but Ganz never ceases to amaze me with their innovative events and their creative graphics. Once the WI trackers figured out the ghost patterns, I had a blast. I miss that cute little ghost and his scary noises!
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:37 PM   #23
pesto is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Countdown to Christmas Feature Not Yet Working *UPDATE*

This game is very, VERY, poorly thought out.

Many, many families travel the week before Christmas to get to family gatherings.

This is MUCH worse than the ghost.

Ganz has made it impossible for those children, who spend the holidays away from home, to complete the game.

It is hard enough for them to get into Webkinz world on Christmas day!

Shame on Ganz for being a Scrooge, once again!
pesto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:01 PM   #24
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Click the image to open in full size.

just thought you might want to add this
wkwcollecter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:18 PM   #25
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by pesto
This game is very, VERY, poorly thought out.

Many, many families travel the week before Christmas to get to family gatherings.

This is MUCH worse than the ghost.

Ganz has made it impossible for those children, who spend the holidays away from home, to complete the game.

It is hard enough for them to get into Webkinz world on Christmas day!

Shame on Ganz for being a Scrooge, once again!
I have to agree with you; especially since you will have to find Ms Birdy on Christmas Day to get the last gift. Sometimes it is impossible to even log in on Christmas Day (unless it is right after midnight).

I like the idea of getting these gifts, but look what happened with the ghost. Their programming was not operational every day. Hopefully, there won't be any problems this time around.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:35 PM   #26

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I have to agree with you; especially since you will have to find Ms Birdy on Christmas Day to get the last gift. Sometimes it is impossible to even log in on Christmas Day (unless it is right after midnight).

I like the idea of getting these gifts, but look what happened with the ghost. Their programming was not operational every day. Hopefully, there won't be any problems this time around.

In my initial post, I only mentioned children traveling with families. What about all of the children who travel alone to spend parts of the holiday with different sets of birth parents?

I have flown with kids who have made additional flights, by themselves, to get to multiple sets of grandparents.

This game is just another way to remind them of the things that they miss out on during the holidays.

Doesn’t Ganz speak to any real world parents when they design these games?
Old 12-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #27
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Haha, Miss Birdy This is soo funny!!! I love the new feature! I hope it works soon!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:08 PM   #28

View Post Originally Posted by wkwcollecter
Click the image to open in full size.

just thought you might want to add this

Ganz must not have liked my comment. It has been three/four hours and it still has not appeared online.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:17 PM   #29
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by pesto
In my initial post, I only mentioned children traveling with families. What about all of the children who travel alone to spend parts of the holiday with different sets of birth parents?

I have flown with kids who have made additional flights, by themselves, to get to multiple sets of grandparents.

This game is just another way to remind them of the things that they miss out on during the holidays.

Doesn’t Ganz speak to any real world parents when they design these games?
Great point Pesto. I sure hope they amend their initial plan so that all the kids that can't be near their computer during the holidays still get a chance! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:16 PM   #30

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I am glad that we will not have to search for her and wait around for her to show up. I liked finding the ghost after they increased his appearance rate, but I had to do the activity for my niece and nephew or they would not have gotten a pumpkin. It is nice that this one they can do for themselves.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: