Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 10:30 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Default Re: Countdown to Christmas Feature Not Yet Working *UPDATE*

My guess is the prise we get from Mrs. Birdy well go on the wreath that is in our room. There's 12 scpace on the wreath. Now I'm wondering if we'll get a specail gift after we collected all of Mrs.Birdy prises.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2009, 11:08 AM   #12
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I wish they would start it now, not everyone has a chance to log on every day and try to track her.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:26 AM   #13
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Well I sure hope she doesn't get fired. You can't just decide on your own to do things at the workplace without permission from the big boss. LOL
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:44 AM   #14

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Countdown to Christmas Feature Not Yet Working *UPDATE*

Ok, one gift per day, huh.....is there a super prize if you get all of her gifts, like the ghost?
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:47 AM   #15
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Sounds cool, but in the back of my mind, I'm thinking "oh great, another prize disaster when they cut it that close, limit it to one a day, and it's probably not going to be working very well at first either."

They should have started it today so it gives people time to collect the prizes because I'm sure that not everyone can hang out on Webkinz every single day.

Oh well, at least they're trying to keep us interested.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:50 AM   #16
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Grace98
cute! but her hair is RED? hmmm well just going to have to wait till the 14th i guess.
She is supposed to look like Mrs. Claus Her hair should be red. BUT have you also noticed that they have softened her features some. She looks much nicer, now.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:53 AM   #17
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by joshgrobanfan
Sounds cool, but in the back of my mind, I'm thinking "oh great, another prize disaster when they cut it that close, limit it to one a day, and it's probably not going to be working very well at first either."

They should have started it today so it gives people time to collect the prizes because I'm sure that not everyone can hang out on Webkinz every single day.

Oh well, at least they're trying to keep us interested.
JoshGrobanFan, go to the Webkinz News site and TELL them that. That is what the comments section is for. We have concerns and they SHOULD know how we feel about this. They have a poor track record when it comes to the 'fine wire' events that have to be executed in a limited time frame. If you go and tell them that it is not enough time, they may extend it for us. But not just you, EVERYONE who has an issue with this should post. Then they will see how important it is to open up that time allotment a bit and give us some grace
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:53 AM   #18
1956monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

The Twelve days of Christmas theme for Ms. Birdy's prizes begs to be postulated, partiicurlarly since the wreath has twelve spaces on it.
1956monkey is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #19

shadowfax951 will become famous soon enough

can't wait!!!!!! i will be on all the time.

wonder if it will work out.....
shadowfax951 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:18 PM   #20
ted
Ho-Ho-Ho

ted has a spectacular aura aboutted has a spectacular aura about

I sure hope this works!
*crosses fingers*
ted is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread