Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2011, 05:58 PM   #31
KelliAnn11
Webkinz :)

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Cookies and Cream Koala Coming Soon to Ganz eStore

No offense to those who like this new pet (to each their own!) but I think it's just weird looking. I haven't really liked any of the Candy Kinz pets, except for the Maple Moose -- it looked more like a real animal than the others and, as a Canadian, I had to buy a moose with a maple leaf on it, of course!
Kelli-Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2011, 06:12 PM   #32
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

cute, but sort of disturbing!
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:20 PM   #33
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

Cute! Too bad it's estore!
WolfPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:27 PM   #34
This Time

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

Very cute! I love its PSF!
webkinzfan32 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:38 PM   #35
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Cookies and Cream Koala Coming Soon to Ganz eStore

Thanks for the info FIA.

The koala looks strange to me. I'm really not liking it too much but may just get it for the PSI. I don't know right now.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:05 PM   #36
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Makes me want to go out and eat some cookies and cream ice cream (esp because it is 90 degrees or more here right now.).

I think the ears look weird.

has anyone else noticed all of the ice cream for the last several pets?

Ice cream scoop snail--obvious
mohawk monkey--PSF funkey monkey sunday
Sun Bear--PSF runny honey sunday
signature Dromedary Camel-- PSF Desert Dessert (i.e. two scoops of ice cream with chocolate sauce)
and now the cookies and cream Koala PSF--Cookie crumb Sunday.

did they have an ice cream social to brainstorm all of these at Ganz?
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:13 PM   #37
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

Why does EVERYTHING have to be estore? THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE CUTEST PLUSH!
queenmissy6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:18 PM   #38

jonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by luree611
I just saw the picture on WKN; It was love at first sight. I don't care if it's estore, i am getting this pet!!! My first reaction: *Spits out food* Second reaction: *I shall name it oreo!*
I shall name him oreo, and he shall be mine. And he shall be my oreo. xD

(Quote from dory form finding nemo. "I shall call him squishy and he should be mine. and he shall be my squishy. xD)
jonasgirl512 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:23 PM   #39
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Definitely near the bottom of my Webkinz list. I like the idea but I feel like it coulda been much cuter.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:26 PM   #40
I <3 Baird!

gvk6295 will become famous soon enough

GRRRR another Estore pet WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO REVIVE PLUSHES?! That's the whole idea behind Webkinz! Adopting a real life pet, then playing with it online! The koala is very cute, but I really want to see more plushes!

I totally agree! NO MORE ESTORE! START MAKING MORE PLUSHES Ganz!
gvk6295 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, koala, wolfie was here!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: