Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #21
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Cookies and Cream Koala Coming Soon to Ganz eStore

Usually i don't like the candykinz pets...but i have to say ganz...good job you have tempted me!
that koala is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

what they gonna make next a Strawberry Banana Smoothie Cat?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:07 PM   #23
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

I love the PSI for my Candy Kinz factory! Don't really like the pet but might have to get it for the forklift! Ganz, you tempt me so when I was going to be good this summer, LOL!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:10 PM   #24
Frying pans are awes

pawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective socks

I love it! This is so cute!
pawsandcaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:11 PM   #25
Derp. XD

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

LOL! That looks kinda creepy! xD
vjr2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:21 PM   #26

TurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to all

I am getting so mad. I love collecting cars and other vehicles in WebKinz World and it really makes me mad that they keep making cool vehicles for the estore and you can't get them any other way...even in the Curio shop. I don't have access to the estore...because I don't want to buy virtual items. I like getting the plushies so I can actually have something for my moey and then trade the exclussive items away for cars. This way others get the items and I get the cars. This new virtual pet is cool and I would buy it in the store, but not as an online thing only.....when will Gamz stop making things out of reach for kids and those of us that don't want to buy items.

There is enough ads all over WebKinz world now and on the WebKinz News site that I am sure they can aford t get rid of the estore elite thing and make those items available in the wshop or cuiro shop....just make them cost more kinzcash like the movie screen, which I have 2 of and love.

I have 143 webkinz and will be buying more. I like collecting them, but not buying online ones I can't see with my collection....

COME ON GANZ.....STOP MAKING A 2 TIERED GAME....IT'S BAD ENOUGH GANZ ALIENATES CANADIANS ON CONTESTS, SPECIAL FEATURES/ITEMS AND THE TOUR.....QUIT THE ESTORE ALREADY AND MAKE IT FUN FOR COLLECTORS AND KIDS.
TurtleChuck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #27
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

That koala is cute but the PSI is really cool. I am waiting til the end of the year to maybe get a Candykinz Pet.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:32 PM   #28
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Thank you so much for the info, I love bears so this is a definite must for me
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #29
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

Love it <3
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #30
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

ummm... interesting. It kind of looks like an appoloosa horse with a mostache! LOl I Will think about getting it LOL
Cozyy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, koala, wolfie was here!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: