Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 02:00 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow CONTINUING NEWS: Travel Agency & Vacations

Things have been very busy in Webkinz World and the brand new Travel Agency is the place to be.* It seems we have been running our Webkinz ragged over the Summer and now all of them want to get out of town.* We are going to be learning more and more about the new Vacation features and Vacation prizes in the days and weeks to come.*

Click the image to open in full size.* Click the image to open in full size.* Click the image to open in full size. *Click the image to open in full size.

Some of the stories we have been following for you today:

* The Coral Cove area is very similar to the Clubhouse.* Members who have been unable to access the Clubhouse also cannot access the Coral Cove.* Some members have reported spotting random "parties" in the Coral Cove during which equally random "raffles" occur.* WI member kinz dude won a raffle, but it appears a glitch prevented him from getting a prize.* http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=385666

* The Souvenir Shop is similar to the Curio Shop.* You never know what you are going to find for sale.* It could be a Fisherman's Hat, an Sunny Day Swimsut, or even an Island Bunny Bobblehead.* At this point there doesn't seem to be any pattern to the shop's inventory.* Different accounts may see different items at the same time.* You can check out the prizes our members have been able to purchase here.* http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t385802.html

** In addition to KinzCash and Souvenir Shop prizes, spinning the Vacation Wheel may get you one of five never before seen food items:* Flip Flop Flapjacks, Saltwater Taffy, Floating Dessert Island, Pineapple Breezy Freeze, and Pigies in a Beach Blanket.* At this point we do not know if these recipez can be cooked or if they are unique to the Island.* Members of our fourm are working to figure that out right now in our "Recipez" section.*
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...orld-f129.html

* Have you tried Don't Rock the Boat yet?* If you have, you may come away with Map Piece, a piece of Pirate Costume clothing, or a bit of Fool's Gold Chocolate.* Or maybe you spotted the Ghost and had your pet's Happiness points zapped down to Zero.* The objective of the game appears to be to collect map pieces to find a Hidden Treasure, if you dare.* http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...boat-f267.html

* If your Webkinz have been scared by the Ghost, or if they just need a boost to their HHH (Happiness, Health, Hunger), maybe a visit to the*Spa*is just what they need.* All of your pets travel together, and when they come back all of them will be at full 100s.* The cost of visiting the Spa depends on just how much care your Webkinz need.* WI member Arbee*is working on a Spa Cost Theory to explain the pricing.*http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=385453

Do you have a question or a comment about the new Travel area?* Please come on in to our forum and visit the new "Travel Agency & Vacations" section located here:*
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ions-f266.html* Registration is not required to view our forum, but if you would like to post, you must create a WI account.* Membership is free, and we would love to have you join us.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2008, 02:16 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: CONTINUING NEWS: Travel Agency & Vacations

I like the Fishing hat! I also like the inflatable palm tree! I bought two of the anchors, yesterday for an underwater room, if I adopt a Goldfish. That little airplane is quite neat, too. So much to chose from...it will be around for a while, I guess, plenty of time to make up my mind.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 02:17 AM   #3
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Wow! That's so neat! Thanks for the information!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 05:48 AM   #4
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i got the bobblehead dog and the pineapple hat this morning. so they are changing the tiems around....... just waiting 24 hours to go back...... oh my!!!!! but i guess we have to wait for another shot at the gem hunt..... but i am not sure if that is timed right to 24 hours.

thanks justin for the infor and the links.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 06:34 AM   #5
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Ooh..I like the fishing hat...too cute!!..I'm waiting too, for the first time to run out!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 07:23 AM   #6
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

There are new items in the souvenir shop! I saw a straw skirt, a side table, and other items!
Old 09-05-2008, 08:12 AM   #7
Webkinz :)

panda1 will become famous soon enough

I thought that you could go back as much as you want during a 24 hour period, not that you have to wait 24 hours to go back, am I wrong? I thought it was kinda expensive for just one day.
panda1 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 08:33 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yeah, but I think they want you to span that vacation out. Not only that, in real life a Vacation IS a sometimes thing, right? Not an everyday occurance. It is intended to be a get-away thing, of course to draw your money out, but Look at Las Vegas...they are definitely not there to MAKE money for you...You spin that wheel, you take that chance. It is a VACATION...and a GREAT IDEA, too! I won't go, every day....but I won't hesitate to go when I have some Kinzcash to spare!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 08:39 AM   #9
HafTaLuvMe
Webkinz :)

cmv6570 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Talking Re: CONTINUING NEWS: Travel Agency & Vacations

This stuff is SO cute! I'm glad I have a few accounts! I went to the buffet in Coral Cove this morning and they had some cool free food to feed your pet if he's hungry! I love webkinz!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgBuffet.jpg (89.4 KB, 8 views)
cmv6570 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 10:12 AM   #10
PandaandKoalaFanatic
Gifted

Panda Fan will become famous soon enough

I like the items in the Souvenir Shop.♥
Panda Fan is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: