Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2011, 09:42 AM   #21
Awesomeness
Webkinz :)

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Complete List of June 2011 Webkinz Revealed by Ganz

Oh.
My.
God.
The Mystic Pony is SOO freaking cute!! MINE!!
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2011, 09:54 AM   #22
Antarctica 2009

Post Re: Complete List of June 2011 Webkinz Revealed by Ganz

I might only get the peacock, the leopard and the terrier. I got my Hippie Hippo as an Easter gift so I don't have to worry about the Razzle Dazzle Dog! Now, about that Love Puppy I want... LOL! XD
Old 04-25-2011, 10:01 AM   #23

tablecat will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by 4chocolate7
More pinkish animals? Though the horse and cat kind of cute.....
My thought exactly!!
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:08 AM   #24
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

OMG THEY ARE ALL CUTE BUT I AM GONNA GET THE KITTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOH I LOVE THE KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:27 AM   #25

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Hmm... these pets might be a toughie for me. I'm not really interested in the cat, Razzle dog, or peacock, but I'm in love with the Scottie, Jaguar, and possibly the pony. But it also depends on their VIs and PSIs. If the Scottie is kind of ugly online... I'll probably just get him for the plush itself. Same with the horse and Signature. But if the cat, peacock and Razzle dog are cute... well, that changes everything. xD
Looking forward to the online pictures so I can make my final decision.

~Evermore
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:13 PM   #26

dahippo will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Complete List of June 2011 Webkinz Revealed by Ganz

OMG! I like the pretty peacock, mystic pony, tickled pink cat, and the signature jaguar. The razzle dazzle dog is ugly, and i dont really like the scottish terrier.

Last edited by cbjhockey; 04-25-2011 at 04:45 PM.. Reason: Blue and red are staff colors. Please do not use those.
dahippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:27 PM   #27

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I just like the pink cat.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:55 PM   #28
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

LOVE that mystic pony!
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:56 PM   #29
H♥mesick 4 Heaven

hunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Re: Complete List of June 2011 Webkinz Revealed by Ganz

!!!Mystic Pony!!! So Adorable!! I've gotta get one! xD
hunnybun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:57 PM   #30
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I say do not worry about the limited pets. My Justice store got in at least 2 dozen of the hippie hippo, it was NOT 3 per store lol. They are shelf sitters at Hallmark and Justice and many other stores. Value on him dropped. If you wait long enough you will find them everywhere. My local stores got less of the signatures than of the hippie hippo which was not as limited as i had thought it would be lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: