Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 09:20 PM   #41
Unregistered

Red face Re: Communal Goal Achieved for June 26th - June 27th

Aww... bummer! I signed in to get the prize for all of our accounts, and only ONE of our accounts got the prize!!! It said that I needed to participate. I opened all of our accounts at one time on Saturday and played all of them. I wrote WW, but I don't know if they will give us our prizes. I have had this happen off and on, and I would think. Hmm... I thought I played. Now I know it must be them, because for sure we played all of our accounts. Just sharing.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2010, 10:16 PM   #42
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Communal Goal Achieved for June 26th - June 27th

YEAH, we did it!!

I did not need or like the prize we won this week but I'm glad our efforts paid off!

Congrats to everyone that participated in the communal challenge!

Thanks to everyone that played!
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:15 PM   #43
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Agh! I can't believe I missed this one-I LOVE Home Before Dark!
I always Join the contest, go play and assume
that I am helping the cause and being entered, but really
the contest hasn't even started. And then when it really starts I forget about it.
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 04:27 PM   #44
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Hi!! I am trying to learn how these challenges work.

I have tried to do this and not have succeeded.

I voted on two accounts. Played in the arcade on those two accounts and when I checked those two accounts there is no prize.

where do I go to claim the prize?
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:11 PM   #45
Liberty
Webkinz :)

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Go to the communal contest section and click "claim prize!" That should hopefully work for you
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:34 AM   #46
bkz R gr8

sunstrike is an unknown quantity at this point

yay! i contributed a LOT for this item! and i got it!
sunstrike is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #47

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
Hi!! I am trying to learn how these challenges work.

I have tried to do this and not have succeeded.

I voted on two accounts. Played in the arcade on those two accounts and when I checked those two accounts there is no prize.

where do I go to claim the prize?
Hi, You should be able to claim your prize back on the communal contest page (where you voted to begin). There you should be able to claim your prize on the right side of the page and vote for next week's contest on your left side.

After you play in the arcade this week, check back on the communal contest page to see if it says you participated in the contest. If it still says

"You entered the competition but didn't participate. Please participate to be eligible to get the prize."

then somehow it didn't register that you played. After you play 9through the arcade, not in the tournament arena), the message should say "Come back this Monday to claim your prize".

You may want to check and make sure you have the message about "come back to claim your prize". People have been reporting that they have participated but were not awarded the prize. This might be a way to double-check your status in the contest.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: