Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 11:39 AM   #31
s95
Webkinz :)

s95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Communal Goal Achieved for June 26th - June 27th

Does anyone know how to make personal messages able to come to me?
s95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2010, 12:43 PM   #32
Unregistered

I played that game yesterday does that mean i helped?
Old 06-28-2010, 01:13 PM   #33

ghostbear has a spectacular aura about

SO if you vote for a prize and then play the game are you suppose to get the prize then? Three accounts at our home and no one got it. Anyone else have a problem? Used to get them but this time said none of us played it?
ghostbear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:59 PM   #34
tipslulu

Smile Re: Communal Goal Achieved for June 26th - June 27th

hi i just wanted to say thanks to the community for helping to getalot of the communal contest done i think it is really nice when we all work together i try it help as much as i can so thanks to you guys and bye
Old 06-28-2010, 03:12 PM   #35
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Congrats to all!Thanks for all the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:55 PM   #36
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

good job everybody!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 05:55 PM   #37

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I played that game yesterday does that mean i helped?
The answer is MAYBE - to contribute to the contest you need to first go to the communal contest page sometime before you play to register to be part of the contest.

If you voted for the prize on Monday through Thursday, you were entered in the contest

If you did not vote, you could have entered the contest by clicking the button on the communal contest page.

THEN, you could play and help everyone reach the goal.

You can get ready for this weekend's contest by voting now.

Congrats, everyone!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:29 PM   #38

ghostbear has a spectacular aura about

Ok I voted at the beginning of the week then came back when it was time to play but when I checked back to collect the prize the message said I did not participate. Must still be glitchy. Happened that way for all 3 accounts at our home.
ghostbear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:32 PM   #39

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I played on four accounts. Got the prize on two accounts. Can't figure out why some people who enter on Monday and play Saturday and Sunday, don't always get the prize. Puzzling.

Anyway...I'm super proud of all of us for playing and reaching the goal this week-end! You guys ROCK!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:43 PM   #40
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ghostbear
SO if you vote for a prize and then play the game are you suppose to get the prize then? Three accounts at our home and no one got it. Anyone else have a problem? Used to get them but this time said none of us played it?
Did you play through the Arcade? because if you access the game through the Tournament, it won't count.

Also you have to make sure that you actually voted in those accounts, or else Entered the competition on Fri, Sat or Sun before playing the game. It's easy to overlook when you have multiple accounts. I usually miss a step in at least one account every week.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: