Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 11:08 PM   #81
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Communal Contest is Up

totally MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2010, 12:11 AM   #82
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

It actually says Sat-Sun is the competition, and I voted for cash too.
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:28 AM   #83
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Same thing happened to me, but the logging out and back in trick worked!!!

Just the voting starts today, the contest is Sunday!!
Actually, I htink you can get the details of the contest/challenge on Friday and the challenge itself is Saturday/Sunday.

Remember to vote - for one thing I think most WI members want the cash, so vote for what you want. Me, I am happy with the cash or the bed and very happy the tv and stove are really trailing. But then, I plan on buying that bed for my girls dorm room. lol. With cash and a 20% coupon I am still ahead, so cash is king for me too.

The second reason to vote: my understanding is that everyone who votes AND everyone who competes gets the prize if the challenge is completed. That is good because who knows what might stop a person from getting online to play on the weekend - grounding, power failure, camping with the family, emergency, or many other real life issues. As long as everyone who can get on does their best than we stand a good shot at completing the challenge.

I am looking forward to this and to better prizes int he future!
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:51 AM   #84
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Yep!! We placed our 11 votes for the KC this time around..thanks so much for the update..waiting on Sat to see what we can do to help in this challenge!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:00 PM   #85
taliamei

Smile the LPS

I am your biggest fan ever please let me vote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:12 AM   #86
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

I have of my girls' accounts that the vote is not accepted on. I can put a check for the one I want, but the vote button doesn't work.
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:17 PM   #87
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Friday is when we are supposed to see the competition details but it is not showing up for Asians, so thinking have to wait til US accts turn Friday to find out. We compete on Sat & Sun
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:31 PM   #88
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That sounds super-duper cool! Thanks!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:52 PM   #89
tp317 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by indigoseeker
I was not able to register on all of my accounts. About half of them would let me check mark all the choices and the vote button was not active. I will have to try signing up on those later in the week. The other ones worked fine.

I am also unable to click on the "Vote" button. I have tried every day this week.
tp317 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:13 PM   #90
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

it is so sad some are not able to register. i did mine all early monday morning, because i thought we only had one day to sign up. i didn't have any problems at that time. i chose the 500kc. if we win i will have won 8000kc across my 16 accounts. lol. i thought that would be better than 16 beds. wonder what the challenge will be!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: