Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 11:08 AM   #61
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Communal Contest is Up

SUMMARY OF THIS WEEK'S PRIZES

1. Golden Rose Bed

It looks like this:
Click the image to open in full size.

As you can see, its purchase value is 600KC. If you don't want it, its value (when you sell it back to the W-Shop) is 300KC.

2. 500 KinzCash

3. Awesome Arctic Television

It looks like this:

As you can see, its purchase value is 695KC. If you don't want it, its value (when you sell it back to the W-Shop) is about 347KC.

4. Blushing Baker's Stove

It looks like this:

As you can see, its purchase value is 525KC. If you don't want it, its value (when you sell it back to the W-Shop) is about 262KC.

Conclusion

So if you actually want the prizes, you should vote for the Awesome Arctic Television, as that's the most valuable. If you don't actually want any of the prizes, you should vote for the KC.

(Incidentally, I just voted, and the 500KC prize is winning by a huge margin with 53%.)
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 11:41 AM   #62
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
i say 500 is the best thing. and most expensive on that list. if u sell the wshop stuff, you only get like half.
voted for 500:seal:
yeah that is what i was thinking. i do not need any of those prizes so i looked up how much they are and divide by half and 500kc was the most expensive prize, IF you sell back the other stuff!
so i voted 500KC!!
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:00 PM   #63
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Cows it sounds great
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:22 PM   #64
chinapro2000
Webkinz :)

chinapro2000 is on a distinguished road

Oh my goodness! The Communal Contests start TODAY? I put that on my calander. Time is passing quickly! :O Time to head to WW...
chinapro2000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:55 PM   #65
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
IT won't let me click VOTE either.. I guess I will try again later... Looks like fun!
View Post Originally Posted by mamaquilts
I tried to vote in my account this morning and it would not let me vote. I'll try the kiddos accounts later.
View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Same thing happened to me...after logging out and back in it was working just fine...
Same thing happened to me, but the logging out and back in trick worked!!!

View Post Originally Posted by chinapro2000
Oh my goodness! The Communal Contests start TODAY? I put that on my calander. Time is passing quickly! :O Time to head to WW...
Just the voting starts today, the contest is Sunday!!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:09 PM   #66
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

My VOTE button is not working yet either. When it does I will cast my vote for the 500 cash on my two accounts. We always enjoy new things to do in Webkinz world.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:10 PM   #67
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Whew- thought it wasn't working, I selected my option ( the KC) and tried to vote, but it wouldn't let me push the button. SO I logged out and back in and tried again and no problem tha time. Now I just hope I remember to look back on Sunday!!
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:28 PM   #68
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

Right on! Just got my vote in and the cash is winning. 53 percent votes for cash followed by 43 percent golden rose bed.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:24 PM   #69
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

I voted cash i cant wait t see what we all have to do to win
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:31 PM   #70
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

We are looking forward to helping!
A really great idea
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: