Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 09:08 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

mizfit is just really nicemizfit is just really nice

Default Re: Communal Contest is Up

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
whats the golden rose bed and the Blushing Baker’s Stove? i need pics of them please i cant find it!!
:sch:
These items are WShop items. I have included pictures for you.

Awesome Arctic Television
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Blushing Baker's Stove

Golden Rose Bed
mizfit is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 09:16 AM   #52
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

i say 500 is the best thing. and most expensive on that list. if u sell the wshop stuff, you only get like half.
voted for 500:seal:
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:28 AM   #53
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I voted for 500kc, Don't need the Others.
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:44 AM   #54

Jazzykinz06 is a jewel in the roughJazzykinz06 is a jewel in the rough

I will be voting for the KC too. I know they probably want to start with basic prizes to make sure everything runs smoothly and such; however, I am really hoping the prizes get better (not W shop) like many others have said. I think it would make the weekly game much more exciting and exclusive!

Go WW team!

Ooh, they have a progress bar for votes!! Looks like as of my vote 9:40amEST:

Golden Rose Bed = 34%
500KC = 53%
Awesome Arctic Television = 5%
Blushing Baker's Stove = 8%

(The percentages come up on your screen after you place your vote.)

Go WW Team!

Last edited by Jazzykinz06; 02-22-2010 at 09:44 AM..
Jazzykinz06 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:46 AM   #55
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud of

I finally managed to get in to vote. voted for the 500KC on all three accounts.
mamaquilts is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:02 AM   #56
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

i totaly say there should be better prizes but the 500KC is pretty good. im pretty broke lol so yeah
funny12321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:14 AM   #57
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

I voted for 500 kc it has the most value out of everything if you sold the other items. They cost about 500-600 kc so you get the most out of this. Most people voted for this too. I can't wait for bigger better prizes. I really like it so far it seems like it will be a lot of fun.
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:31 AM   #58

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Jazzykinz06
I will be voting for the KC too. I know they probably want to start with basic prizes to make sure everything runs smoothly and such; however, I am really hoping the prizes get better (not W shop) like many others have said. I think it would make the weekly game much more exciting and exclusive!

Go WW Team!
I agree Jazzykinz06. I don't blame them for starting with the basic wshop & KinzCash prizes, incase there is a glitch that gives every player 10 of each or something. Especially if they make this first contest easy. After that though, I am really hoping for unique contest-exclusive prizes, like with the green capsule in the prize klaw game! Especially if it was a different unique one each week! And they would have to be trade-able / kinzpostable too of course.
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:53 AM   #59
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by gilberte6068
were do you vote??
Hi Gilbert! You go to the Newspaper front page and click on "Communal Contest". The voting page comes right up and once you vote you are told that you are entered into the competition (which officially takes place this weekend.)

For those of you who can't vote, try changing your browser. (i.e. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome) as there seems to be a lot of glitches lately that are browser specific. If that doesn't work, log out and back in. Just like the glitch we had with the dialy wishes program awhile back, this seems to fix it.

Good luck everyone!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:59 AM   #60
Unregistered

Red face Re: Communal Contest is Up

THOSE ARE TERRIBLE PRIZES!!!! i was going to sign up, but not any more!

who wants 500 kinz cash?! i could get that by play quizzys! big deal!

none thew less, items that you can buy from the wshop!

VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: