Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 08:21 AM   #41
boatchick
Webkinz :)

boatchick has disabled reputation

Default Re: Communal Contest is Up

I'm too excited about the contest itself to care what the prize is. The prize could be 10KC and a cup of gak; i just want to see what the task is and try to help accomplish it!!
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 08:24 AM   #42
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Thanks for letting us know COWS. I will go for the 500 kC
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:26 AM   #43
Gift Trainee

sandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of light

Mine is not working either. I cannot vote. It does not surprise Me though. Come On Ganz!
sandilight is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:45 AM   #44

mizfit is just really nicemizfit is just really nice

Looks like the KC is in the forefront at this time...

Click the image to open in full size.
mizfit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:50 AM   #45
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

W-shop prizes?! I'm not impressed.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:51 AM   #46
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for letting us know. I wish the prizes were a little better, but I guess I can't argue with free. I would love for them to give out e-store prizes.
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:55 AM   #47
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

whats the golden rose bed and the Blushing Baker’s Stove? i need pics of them please i cant find it!!
:sch:
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:55 AM   #48
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

What does the part about Daily Actvities must be played on the Monday mean?

Last edited by FIA; 02-22-2010 at 02:21 PM.. Reason: blue ink is reserved for staff
MamaDragon3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:56 AM   #49
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

View Post Originally Posted by MamaDragon3
What does the part about Daily Actvities must be played on the Monday mean?
just for extra bonus of kc or bonus of somthing. u dont haev to do it of course
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:07 AM   #50

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Well, this is exciting! I agree, I am not thrilled with the prizes yet, but as long as the contest is pretty easy, I'm still interested. I am definitely voting for the $500! Thanks for letting us know COWS4YOU! It looks like the golden rose bed is gaining ground. Maybe they don't realize it is WShop? COWS4YOU, if you have time, could you please put pictures of the prizes at the beginning?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcontest1.jpg (18.0 KB, 4 views)
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: