Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 01:16 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Communal Contest is Up

A new front page story has been added:

Communal Contest is Up

Today is the day that Webkinz World members have been waiting for. The Communal Contest has started! Members have from Monday through Thursday to vote for the prize, Friday is the details of the competition and Saturday & Sunday compete. So don't forget to look at this week's contest
Click the image to open in full size.
For those of you who may not know, the Golden Rose Bed, Awesome Arctic Television, and Blushing Baker's Stove area all items that can be purchased in the wShop.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 01:20 AM   #2
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Default Re: Communal Contest is Up

YEA 1st post --Yea i can't wait till i can do it
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:26 AM   #3
ladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of light

I've already voted--it does seem like fun. And I like the idea of something that brings us together working on a common goal, rather than causing us to compete with each other (like the trash collecting in the park).
ladyoflight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:36 AM   #4
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

I voted! I think they should offer something other than w-shop prizes tho. Otherwise I don't see much point besides just for fun.
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:52 AM   #5
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

It is probably an easy challenge seeing as they said the "harder the contest the bigger the prizes".
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:03 AM   #6
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

I was not able to register on all of my accounts. About half of them would let me check mark all the choices and the vote button was not active. I will have to try signing up on those later in the week. The other ones worked fine.
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:08 AM   #7
Tinkerbell52

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds GREAT!! I AM IN LET'S DO IT!!
Tinkerbell52 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:11 AM   #8
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Show Me The Money!!!

Thanks for letting us know
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:26 AM   #9
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

I'm voting for the 500 KC, I think this is a great idea. I just think they need better prizes, like besides W-Shop.
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:37 AM   #10

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by cuteforpop
I'm voting for the 500 KC, I think this is a great idea. I just think they need better prizes, like besides W-Shop.
I agree, I hope they add better ones as we go along. But it sounds like fun!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: