Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

saramae3 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Communal Contest for May 8th & 9th

We are already nearly at the goal line and it is only Saturday night! Woo hoo guys! We really did a good team effort this time
saramae3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2010, 09:59 PM   #82
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

Let's just hope they don't jack up the goal next week since we got this one so easily. I think a lot of people like this game, so they didn't feel forced to play. Just a guess.
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:15 PM   #83
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

I added my 4,711. Ha. I like this game. When it gets to Lily Pad, I will be adding about 14 points.
leahsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:20 PM   #84
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

It is nice to see everyone playing and getting points. I think this is a nice game even for the younger players. I have added another 8,000 points since I posted this morning.

I have been playing twigzy instead of Cash Cow today - I am now addicted since playing last weekend. I want that trophy. I got to level 7 today. I'd be playing Cow if we weren't so far ahead, so thanks for letting me give in to my addiction.

Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:22 PM   #85
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

WE are getting close
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:22 AM   #86

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I thought we would make the goal before 2am. I was playing until WW shut down for me.

For the first time I won a trophy for Cash Cow!!!!! I can't believe I did it.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:24 AM   #87
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
I thought we would make the goal before 2am. I was playing until WW shut down for me.

For the first time I won a trophy for Cash Cow!!!!! I can't believe I did it.
Congrats!
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:28 AM   #88
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Looks like we are almost there. I added another 5,000 points and got a trophy in the process - Woot! Blessings
Old 05-09-2010, 02:33 AM   #89

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Everyone! We Did It !!!!!!!!!!!!
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 02:48 AM   #90
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Hurray we made it early this weekend. Congrats everyone!! Blessings

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: