Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 11:58 AM   #71
doodlebug72898
Webkinz :)

doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Communal Contest for May 8th & 9th

I've gotten over 15,000 points so far and got a trophy already! I won't be surprised if we get this challenge knocked out before midnight tonight!
doodlebug72898 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2010, 12:02 PM   #72
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

I've clicked on at least 15 clumps of like 20+ and I haven't gotten a trophy. I got 96 points for one!
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:04 PM   #73
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Stayontarget
I've clicked on at least 15 clumps of like 20+ and I haven't gotten a trophy. I got 96 points for one!
Oh you're so close! Keep trying and you'll get it. I had to play the game alot to get my second one. I got my first so easily, and it took me a long time to get my second and I was SO HAPPY when I got it!!
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:17 PM   #74
lololollypolly
lololollypolly is an unknown quantity at this point

We can do it!! Work together
lololollypolly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:41 PM   #75
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I have played on and off all day and cannot get a trophy. I will keep trying, we are more then 1/2 way there!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:03 PM   #76
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by aerogrit
Oh you're so close! Keep trying and you'll get it. I had to play the game alot to get my second one. I got my first so easily, and it took me a long time to get my second and I was SO HAPPY when I got it!!
*sigh* I'll give another wack at it later. I've gotten around 20,000 points I think going for the trophy. Ironically I already have like 6 of the trophies through trading. I wonder what Ganz'll do when they use up all their games in the contests. Maybe bring back a game for a week?
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:29 PM   #77
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This is so much fun!
This is the first time I've tried the communal contest, and it's more fun to think playing will help win a prize for everyone! (Always before had overlooked it!)
When I first joined WW I played this game and got the trophy right away, just beginners luck. I didn't move fast enough and let the columns get real high and it turns out that was the right strategy. And I thought I was doing it wrong! The trophy was a surprise.
Thanks for the link to wiki that tells how to get the trophy.l
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:14 PM   #78
golden235

golden235 is on a distinguished road

Cach Cow? Yeah, we are so going to win this!
golden235 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:15 PM   #79
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Keep going, everyone, we can do it!!
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #80
Unregistered

Talking Re: Communal Contest for May 8th & 9th

I am reporting on Saturday at 8:07 p.m. We are going to achieve the goal because we are about 3/4 complete

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: