Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 02:02 PM   #41
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Communal Contest for May 8th & 9th

Well, I'm not too bad at this game!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 02:19 PM   #42
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by capeanne
What does the princess tv look like?

I'm going to play anyway but curious as I can't figure out which TV is called Princess.

Thanks!
Click the image to open in full size.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:50 PM   #43
Webkinz :)
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Is anyone else having problems with accessing (to vote & enter) the communal challenges??
I have had problems in the past accessing it and would just try at another time or another day or just log on and off but for the past week or so I cannot vote at all!!!
It is not the computer as 1 of our accounts can access/vote. It's our euro account.
All of our other accounts, when we pull up the communal challenge screen, it is just blank white
I really want to vote - to play - to contribue - and to win !!!
Anyone else having problems or suggestions?
webcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:54 PM   #44
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by webcrazy
Is anyone else having problems with accessing (to vote & enter) the communal challenges??
I have had problems in the past accessing it and would just try at another time or another day or just log on and off but for the past week or so I cannot vote at all!!!
It is not the computer as 1 of our accounts can access/vote. It's our euro account.
All of our other accounts, when we pull up the communal challenge screen, it is just blank white
I really want to vote - to play - to contribue - and to win !!!
Anyone else having problems or suggestions?
The voting is over for this week, but if you have a white screen, I do one of the two things (or combo) and works like a charm
let it load. When you first log on, don't go straight there, go to arcade then there. If still white repeat.
The other option is to clear cookies and clear cache and retype in webkinz.com and I'm usually good to go
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 03:52 PM   #45
capeanne is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Thanks. I figured out what the princess tv is.

But, I've never played the communal challenge before. Do you just register one time and keep playing the game even when it says game over? Like just do replay or do you have to register again?

Thanks!
capeanne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:11 PM   #46
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the updates. Everyone have a great day and
God bless.:bt::clyde::el1::goo::gwolf::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:59 PM   #47
Unregistered

Talking Re: Communal Contest for May 8th & 9th

Yay! My favorite game! I ♥ this game so much, and if we all work together to achieve the goal we get the princess TV! I still think they should have better prizes. ☻
Old 05-07-2010, 06:09 PM   #48

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by capeanne
Thanks. I figured out what the princess tv is.

But, I've never played the communal challenge before. Do you just register one time and keep playing the game even when it says game over? Like just do replay or do you have to register again?

Thanks!
Hi, I am not quite sure what you are asking. I think this might answer your question. You register ONCE to play (either by voting or by entering on Fri, Sat. or Sun.) Then you can play the game all day Sat and Sun to help reach the goal. You must play through the arcade, not in the tournament arena. You can check how we are doing by looking at the communal contest page over the weekend - there is a progress bar that shows everyone's contributions to the total.

Then, there will be a new contest next week, so you register again for that contest, either by voting Mon-Thurs or entering on Fri, Sat or Sun.

Does that help? Good luck with Cash Cow!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 06:10 PM   #49
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Oh Yes! This one I know! It drives me crazy sometimes, but I do know this game very well!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 07:27 PM   #50
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Oh, sweet! I forgot to vote, but then I noticed they had put an "enter" button in! Of course, it may have been there the whole time, but I always voted before then. Plan to obsess over Cash Cow for the weekend.
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: