Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 09:42 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Communal Contest for May 8th & 9th

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
Is it just me.......or are the prizes getting a little .............ah........not so fabuloso?

I mean I love the communal games and having fun with everyone.

that is really what it is all about anyway.....

but sheesh I just sold back to the wSHOP 6 Princess TVs that I just could not give away.

Not that I am not grateful.....but a Communal Contest should have an awesome Prize!! IMO
View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
I think the prize stinks, but I don't mind the game, if I have the time I'll help out ( weekends are always busy).
Thanks for the update.
I agree. I can understand why they wouldn't want to give away estore items they could sell, but how hard would it be for them to make a trophy or hat or something unique to this event? IMHO, this has become all about Ganz gathering data on which themes & items are most popular. Why else make sure all the items have the exact same Kinzcash value, to rule out any voting that would favor items with a higher sell-back value. Why can't they just make this a more positive thing for us & not just about them getting more data & feedback.

For me, the prizes are not worth my time to play, but I always try to pitch in at least a little so that all the kids out there can hopefully get something they want. It has become thoroughly disappointing though. None of the kids I know have an interest in this feature anymore. Hopefully others still do. I had high hopes for this new addition to WK world, but so far all I have got out of this is - it makes me try games I may not have otherwise.

SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 09:58 AM   #32
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
i like this game
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:48 AM   #33
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yay - atleast it is a game I enjoy playing! I usually play cash cow atleast once when i log in

<--- hi i'm the cash cow

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
*YAAY* This is a CLASSIC, i was wondering when they would give us a game we ENJOY to win the prize. Who knows? Maybe we will see a PILE of Cash Cow trophies because of this.
This is also COWS4YOU's fave game
LOL I can't imagine why COWS would like it

Last edited by Symphonie; 05-07-2010 at 10:48 AM..
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:49 AM   #34
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
I agree. I can understand why they wouldn't want to give away estore items they could sell, but how hard would it be for them to make a trophy or hat or something unique to this event? IMHO, this has become all about Ganz gathering data on which themes & items are most popular. Why else make sure all the items have the exact same Kinzcash value, to rule out any voting that would favor items with a higher sell-back value. Why can't they just make this a more positive thing for us & not just about them getting more data & feedback.

For me, the prizes are not worth my time to play, but I always try to pitch in at least a little so that all the kids out there can hopefully get something they want. It has become thoroughly disappointing though. None of the kids I know have an interest in this feature anymore. Hopefully others still do. I had high hopes for this new addition to WK world, but so far all I have got out of this is - it makes me try games I may not have otherwise.

True..............in the spirit of WI

it would be good to play in hopes the little ones will get their first "Prize".

albeit a crummy prize IMO

It just may make a child's day!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 12:26 PM   #35
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

awesome i'm pretty good at this game! I have already earned about 7000 points. I hope that it counts....
do you have to play the game on sat and sun or will playing the game on fri still count?
xocaij is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 12:38 PM   #36
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by xocaij
awesome i'm pretty good at this game! I have already earned about 7000 points. I hope that it counts....
do you have to play the game on sat and sun or will playing the game on fri still count?
Only Saturday and Sunday's plays count. Sorry!
DragonsFly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:10 PM   #37
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I agree This is quite possibly the EASIEST trophy to get
For effective strategy on how to get your trophy, visit this thread:
Cash Cow - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Thanks Dixie for the link
CanesFan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:26 PM   #38
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

This is MY game!! I've contributed in the past contests, but with this challenge, I will excel! Hope to pick up a few more trophies as well
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:56 PM   #39
capeanne is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

What does the princess tv look like?

I'm going to play anyway but curious as I can't figure out which TV is called Princess.

Thanks!
capeanne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:00 PM   #40
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

It looks kinda like a white carriage. I'm at work so I can't post a picture...
DragonsFly is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: