Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 12:02 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Communal Contest for May 29th and 30th

A new front page story has been added:

Communal Contest for May 29th and 30th

Click the image to open in full size.The prize for this week's Communal Contest is the Espresso Yourself Station, and the Challenge is to score 400,000,000 points in Polarberry Jam. Have fun with Inukshuk collecting berries this Saturday and Sunday!

Please remember that you must participate in this Challenge to win the prize. Good luck everybody!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 12:41 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

shirahlee is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Communal Contest for May 29th and 30th

First Comment!why does ganz give us to get sooooo many points?do you remember That The First Challenge Was Like To Get Like 600,000,000 points?they should make the pointer a little more cheaper.
shirahlee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:09 AM   #3
trixietangles is a jewel in the roughtrixietangles is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Communal Contest for May 29th and 30th

now if that machine could give you at least one expresso per day sitting hot and ready by your computer I personally would deliver the 400,000,000 points.
trixietangles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:09 AM   #4
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by trixietangles
now if that machine could give you at least one expresso per day sitting hot and ready by your computer I personally would deliver the 400,000,000 points.
Click the image to open in full size.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:18 PM   #5

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

That's a lot of points for just a WShop prize. Not really thrilled with the prize choice, but will play the game so hopefully those that do love the prize, will win it. I'll just sell mine for the KC. Since Ganz changed the rules and makes everyone play in order to win, the least they could do is give better prizes than the ones we can buy in the WShop anyway. At least that is how I feel about it. It's kind of boring, playing just for prizes we could easily buy.

Anyway....I hope we do get all the points this weekend. Good luck to all the players!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:02 PM   #6
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Didn't we already play this game for the communal challenge? Or is everthing just starting to run together, after spending so many weekends playing for items we can just buy? I'll try to do my part but I don't think I'm good at this one.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:06 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

no, I would have remembered that...unles it was the first one and it was a LOT more points that we were supposed to try and acheive. If we all play a game or two we will win that Espresso yourself machine
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:10 PM   #8
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

You can count on me. I know every point helps. I hope we win this week. Last week was a difficult loss because everyone seemed to be trying so hard to get the points and we came so close.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 10:03 AM   #9
^^^Add me!^^^

j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade
j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade

YAY! I love this game! I can't wait to start playing!
j10a11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:46 PM   #10

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

We probably won't get enough points to win the prize because everyone is too busy at the eStore trying to win a charm code.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: