Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 02:19 PM   #21
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Communal Contest for May 22nd and 23rd

Cool! I love this game! We should do well on this one.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2010, 03:10 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

Sweetiepeeps22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks cdog! Reps to you!
Sweetiepeeps22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:48 PM   #23

ifinance has a spectacular aura about

Does anyone know when Ganz starts counting your participation in the game? Do they start counting at 12:00 am Saturday morning EST for American accounts. What about Asian and European accounts?
ifinance is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:01 PM   #24
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

lol space for space!!!

ok i am pretty good at this game this a fun game
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 06:35 PM   #25
bffbandgirl

bffbandgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Communal Contest for May 22nd and 23rd

haha hey cool window thing lol i would try and win it, but there is no way i would be able to
get that many points lol
bffbandgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 06:51 PM   #26
call me hammy

2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute

is this that screen that is 40000 dollars
2hammy27 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 07:41 PM   #27
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Communal Contest for May 22nd and 23rd

View Post Originally Posted by ifinance
Does anyone know when Ganz starts counting your participation in the game? Do they start counting at 12:00 am Saturday morning EST for American accounts. What about Asian and European accounts?
I believe they begin right after midnight in North America and go until 11:59pm Sunday night. Even if the game has been completed, go to the game and play a couple of minutes. It is worth your while, because these even count as game points to get that communal item

View Post Originally Posted by 2hammy27
is this that screen that is 40000 dollars
No this is NOT the Rare screen, it is the one in the W-shop that is valued at 1875 KC.

View Post Originally Posted by bffbandgirl
haha hey cool window thing lol i would try and win it, but there is no way i would be able to
get that many points lol
You don't need to get that many points in the Communal contest. No one does. What it is, ALL of our points are put in a group and combined to MAKE That amount. No one on their own can do it, it has to be a group effort, do you get it? This means we work together as a community to get the same prize I think it is a GREAT deal and worth playing only ONE game. That is all I played last week and I got my Bamboo bed (But I played on a few other accounts, too)

Last edited by Dixiecup; 05-21-2010 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: merge
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 07:46 PM   #28
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

I wish this were for the movie screen! Whew! Can you imagine what the goal would be for that? (I can't even imagine!) Anyway - this one is one of the better prizes in a while - thank goodness we don't have to score it on our own - I am not so hot on this game, but I will do my part.

My girls are both excited as well - so we'll see.

Good luck everyone!
deenies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 02:55 AM   #29

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I already started playing tonight (and yes it started counting at midnight eastern time). Not my best game, but I'm okay at it. My family will give it our best this weekend!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 07:42 AM   #30
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i am going to try to help out, but with the hours i have to work, i don't have much time to play the game. but i WILL try.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: