Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 01:52 AM   #131
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Communal Contest for May 22nd and 23rd

We played quite a bit this weekend, and the last few hours my Mom and I really worked hard. Even though we would both only get to level 5, we did that over and over again. It was so disappointing knowing we were that close!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2010, 02:40 AM   #132

CMV_W is on a distinguished road

We did the same. My girls and I played so much this weekend and the last hour we sat on each of our three computers playing. We just couldn't get it much closer. I got better at the game and finally made it to level 8. It seemed like the goal was a bit too high to us. I can't believe we got as close as we did with everyone play so many games. I must have played a few dozen times.
CMV_W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:48 AM   #133

♥KatVonT♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

..bye bye.. prize....the challenge to score 120,000,000 points in Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz was not achieved. Better luck next week!
♥KatVonT♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:37 AM   #134
hat the...

totallyaddicted knows the way
totallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the way

Ah bummer... All I can say is that we tried and we gave it our best.

This weekend I have learned what the true meaning of the communal contest is all about.
totallyaddicted is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:08 AM   #135
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

I too am not good at the communal game this weekend, but I did participate as much as I could and I guess that counts towards the total end result. Hope the next contest is one that I can really play well. Thanks to everyone who tried their best to make this game a winner for all.
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:47 AM   #136
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Too bad we didn't make it. Unfortunately, we were out most of both days at a dog show, so couldn't play as much as I wanted to, even though I got some paying time in. Maybe this weekend will go better. Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:45 AM   #137
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I really believe the biggest problem with this game is not that they set the goal too high but the payout on this game when you play is way toooooo low. You get hardly any points at all in my opinion. This is something that really frustrates me about WW. Ganz has really under paid and under valued the accomplishments in these games in terms of points. The game payout should be higher and the points should be higher for all of the arcade games.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:50 AM   #138
Sammy♥

Twee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to behold

Well, sadly we didn't achieve the goal. Underneath are the pictures I took of this weeks prizes and the warning that we didn't achieve it. Better luck next time!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSigh.jpg (19.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpgOK1.jpg (22.3 KB, 7 views)
Twee Fluffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 12:28 PM   #139

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

We played as much as we could - this is too bad I checked late last night and even played a few more games at 11:30 when I should have been in bed! Better luck next week, everyone...

New prize values are:

Gingerbread TV 1000 KC
Flying Dreams Bed 1125 KC
Flowered Stone Well 950 KC
Expresso Yourself Station 1275 KC
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 12:42 PM   #140
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

The communal contest should not require folks sitting for hours on their PCs - that's a waste of a weekend! As long as everyone plays 3 or 4 games that should be enough to get the prize.

This one just took too long to make enough points to help.

They must remember that many of the kids joining the contest are new to the game (at least my gang is).
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: