Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 01:14 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Communal Contest for May 22nd and 23rd

A new front page story has been added:

Communal Contest for May 22nd and 23rd

The prize for this week's Communal Contest is the Galactic Viewscreen, and the Challenge is to score 120,000,000 points in Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz. Have fun with Dex Dangerous this Saturday and Sunday!!

Please remember that you must participate in this Challenge in order to win the prize. Best of luck everybody!
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2010, 01:16 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

♥KatVonT♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Communal Contest for May 22nd and 23rd

cool
♥KatVonT♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 01:32 AM   #3

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Communal Contest for May 22nd and 23rd

Good Luck Everyone! Keep those mice moving!!!
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 01:34 AM   #4

Barbarsbaby is an unknown quantity at this point

at least i can play that game,i love the contest
Barbarsbaby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 01:40 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This is not my favorite game But I WANT that screen
Old 05-21-2010, 06:35 AM   #6
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I played all last weekend (I was sick so nothing else to do) but I loved that game, I've NEVER played this game. I guess I'll have to start practicing. I do want that screen.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 07:50 AM   #7

Gracetangerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool I like that game but I have never reached 120,000,000 before.
Gracetangerine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 07:51 AM   #8

arwen77 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do you sign up??
arwen77 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 08:03 AM   #9

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Communal Contest for May 22nd and 23rd

That's a perfect game for the prize.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 08:13 AM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Gracetangerine
Cool I like that game but I have never reached 120,000,000 before.
This is a communal contest. YOu don't have to make up that much in points we COMBINED do. So just go in and play a game or two. Those small scores really add up.
As for joining, you go to where it says Communal Contests on the Front Page. On Saturday or Sunday you will still be able to join, but you won't be able to vote on the prize. Which is ok, because it IS a cool prize anyway

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: