Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 07:59 AM   #71
Hippy Hippo
Webkinz :)

Amy_Beth is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Communal Contest for June 5th & June 6th

Geeeze. Playing a game should NOT want to make you cuss.. I've discovered that my talents are not making pizza. In real life I cooked a frozen pizza with the carboard still on it. Smoke filled the kitchen. Now, I cant even do it on an arcade game..
Attached Images
File Type: jpglightning.jpg (21.5 KB, 2 views)
Amy_Beth is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2010, 12:40 PM   #72
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

OK I have got to clean house and do laundry or else we will not have nothing to wear this week!! But I have played and earned 303,962 points toward the goal and hope to return later to do some more!! Got ALOT of cleaning to do!!! Good luck everyone!! I just can't get past level 13 I missed it this last time by 8 points,. . . . . doesn't that just bug you!!
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #73
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

Unless everyone just stops playing, it looks like we have this one in the bag!
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 01:27 PM   #74
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

I think we've got this one done - but it is not over until the last pepperoni hits the toaster oven, is it?

In any case - I too have had problems with the upgrades and when to do it. There is a *great* guide written on this game by Kodiak http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ss-see-425072/

I've not been able to follow every one of her tips, but it helped me out. In any case, my DD discovered that if you upgrade the characters shoes to the golden ones, she moves very fast. She is playing as we speak and saying <zhooom - there you go!>

Good luck all - let's all keep playing a few games here and there - the KC will be so nice tomorrow, won't it?
deenies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 01:32 PM   #75
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The tips help enormously - thanks! I'm slowly improving at this game - it is a good exercise in focusing! I'm alarmed at how Berry shuffles inefficiently around her kitchen just like me and her hair looks about as bad as mine too.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 02:07 PM   #76
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

Before I ever joind WI, I had my own little strategy for up grading, etc. It seems to work well for me, even though it is not exactly the same as Kodiak's method. In the end, though I just get too flustered and can't get past lvl 11.
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 02:11 PM   #77
Lil Kinz
snrq is an unknown quantity at this point

Help! How do you join the communal gmes:? I've played before on these games but I didn't get the prize. Sooo help! Thanks!! SNRQ
snrq is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 02:11 PM   #78
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Good luck to all .Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 03:49 PM   #79
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

We're up to 86 percent. I have earned 76,000 points since the last time I posted. I finally made it up to level 8. It gets pretty fast and furious. I had never played this game, and don't really think I would play it again outside of a communal challenge. I hope we make it - it's looking pretty good. Off to do some daily jobs, then I will be back at it.
Blessings

View Post Originally Posted by snrq
Help! How do you join the communal gmes:? I've played before on these games but I didn't get the prize. Sooo help! Thanks!! SNRQ

This is a quote from the Webkinz News site:

If you voted earlier this week, you’re already entered. If you didn’t vote, visit the Kinzville Times in Webkinz World and click on “Communal Contest” in the index, then click Enter.

I always enter at the beginning of the week, and didn't think you could enter at this point, but according to this you can. Go to your main page that comes up when you log on to your WW account - the Kinzville Times Newspaper. On the right portion of the screen you will see a box with a pink background, yellow lettering, and a couple webkinz. Click on that box and it will take you to the page to enter the contest.

Blessings and thanks for coming along to help out.

Last edited by Momzkinza; 06-06-2010 at 03:49 PM..
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #80
hat the...

totallyaddicted knows the way
totallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
The tips help enormously - thanks! I'm slowly improving at this game - it is a good exercise in focusing! I'm alarmed at how Berry shuffles inefficiently around her kitchen just like me and her hair looks about as bad as mine too.
totallyaddicted is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: