Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 04:33 PM   #61
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Communal Contest for June 5th & June 6th

Great! I love Pizza Palace. I'm really good at it, and I also have that 1400 KC prize to work towards. Good luck everybody!
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2010, 08:56 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Communal Contest for June 5th & June 6th

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
I was thinking of having Pizza for dinner, but I changed my mind.

I've been playing for about 2 hours now. I hope the meter moves a little faster and we reach 1/2 by midnight so we don't have to work so hard at it tomorrow.
LOl, that's funny
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:15 PM   #63

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

Wow - props to all you 100-200,000 point players! I'm doing my bit, but I'm no where near as good. Thank you, guys!
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:47 PM   #64
tin
surfline

tin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm calling it a night. I think I will be making pizza in my dreams - running back and forth between the pizza maker, topping station, customers and oven! We are about half way there. I think we will make the goal, but it's going to be close.
Good luck all who keep playing - I hope you make lots of pizza and keep those customers happy so you get big tips.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:52 PM   #65
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

I haven't been paying attention to my scores, but I know I'm consistently getting to level 10. Hope I'm racking up some points for the cause!
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 01:02 AM   #66

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Yes, this game is good for those who are watching their cholesterol. Just play for about 5 hours like I did today and I guarantee you won't want to look at a plain pizza, pepperoni pizza or any kind of pizza for a month.

Anyway we are over the half way point at 2am. I hope we can move that meter quickly tomorrow. Good Luck Everyone! Sweet Dreams and not about Pizza. Goodnight!
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:19 AM   #67
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

The site is now back up after their daily shut-down, and we are past the halfway mark! While it was down, I took advantage of reading some of the hints to help with playing the game, so hopefully when I get back from church, I'll be better at it. (Played several times yesterday, but I don't think I got past level 8. I did get my highest score ever, so I know I'm improving!) Good luck, everybody!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 07:45 AM   #68

brown9598 is on a distinguished road

Wow, are we going to earn our 1,400 KC price? I sure wish I knew how the High Score is getting almost 80,000 points. I can get to level 10, but that's it. My high score is almost 38,000. Sure wish I knew how to get more. This game is very time consuming!
brown9598 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 07:47 AM   #69
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

I've played more times than I can count-I hope we make it-I think the KC amount is a nice incentive...many of us will probably earn more than that in our attempt to reach the goal LOL!
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 07:56 AM   #70
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

How cool. Nice prize too, that's a lot of money. I better enter, 'cause I didn't.

Thanks for the information!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: