Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 08:45 AM   #21
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Communal Contest for June 5th & June 6th

I like this game a lot, although I think it takes a lot of time (& concentration). Unfortunately, our family is going away this weekend and I won't get a chance to play until Sunday evening.

Someone mentioned that Pizza Palace was one of the games in the communal contest before, and I think they are correct. Does anyone remember if we met the goal the week we had this game?
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2010, 08:45 AM   #22
kathynew

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I am not good at this game, but I'm going to work on it. As the name of the contest says, " it is a Communal Contest," and every little bit helps. Combining the scores for those who are great at the game and those who aren't WILL win us the prize! Good luck to all!
kathynew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:53 AM   #23
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

That's a lot of point for a game I don't like... eh... I'll try my best.
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:55 AM   #24
DoveHeart!

millag is a glorious beacon of lightmillag is a glorious beacon of light

I think we can do that!
millag is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:00 AM   #25
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
I like this game a lot, although I think it takes a lot of time (& concentration). Unfortunately, our family is going away this weekend and I won't get a chance to play until Sunday evening.

Someone mentioned that Pizza Palace was one of the games in the communal contest before, and I think they are correct. Does anyone remember if we met the goal the week we had this game?
I am thinking it was a very early on one... not the first but one of the first few, maybe even the second one. I think we did meet the goal, it was to earn kinzcash though and not points.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:17 AM   #26

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

cool i could really use some money
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:05 AM   #27
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

I just went and learned the game. I'm not so good at it, but hopefully over the weekend I will get better at it! Every little bit counts!
april1013 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:18 AM   #28
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

When this game first game out, I loved it. Now, though, I have gotten rusty and don't do too well! Oh well, I will do my best because the reward is ONE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED KINZCASH!! woohoo! thanks cows4you

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
I am thinking it was a very early on one... not the first but one of the first few, maybe even the second one. I think we did meet the goal, it was to earn kinzcash though and not points.
Yes, I am pretty sure you are right about it being Kinzcash and not Points. I vaugly remember that
live4webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:27 AM   #29
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Oh boy I finally kicked my Pizza Palace habit. Guess I have to fall off the proverbial wagon in the name of Community.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:35 AM   #30
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Thanks COWS for the news! Pizza Palace is my favorite game!!! Can the Asian accounts start playing now since it is Saturday in Asia?

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: