Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 03:55 PM   #51
Webkinz :)
twinklestar will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Communal Contest for July 17th & 18th

This whole thing is becoming tragic. Maybe instead of one prize there could be levels of prizes (from small wshop to medium wshop to large wshop to clothing item to small exclusive to medium exclusive to large exclusive). Which prize is awarded depends on how many points are raised. That way the little kids don't wake up disappointed Monday morning and older kids and adults have something to strive toward.
twinklestar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2010, 05:20 PM   #52

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Just spoke to a Ganz Sevice Rep. and asked her if they were going to make any changes to the Communal Contests, as the goals are not even being 50% reached and the kids were getting discouraged and, at least mine no longer wanted to participate. I told her I thought the goal was too high each week and I didn't think Ganz would want to disappoint the kids so much. She told me, she had NOT heard of any changes being made to the CC, but, of course, would pass along my complaint. I think this is just the way it is going to be. To bad, it WAS a good idea.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:47 PM   #53
love4fluf

love4fluf is an unknown quantity at this point

This contest is getting out of hand. The goal is always set too high by the time you've played your fill of the game for the day you could just go to the w shop and buy the prize! that and the first week that we had to play to win, we won, but i didn't get my item. i waited till after midnight to make sure i played the game because i was going away. but the system said i did not play. so this contest is just plain mean.
love4fluf is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: