Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 05:40 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

mommalisa has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 
Default Re: Communal Contest for July 17th & 18th

So how do these communal games work? Does ganz keep track of all of our points?
mommalisa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2010, 08:23 PM   #42
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

I hate to give up so soon, but I just checked and we aren't even at 25%. Not sure it's worth it to try any more this weekend. I'd rather enjoy the summer weekend evening than waste time trying to reach an unobtainable goal. I hope Ganz makes it more realistic next week. I was really enjoying the communal game when it first started but not much now. I might continue playing if the bar moved a lot when I check tomorrow morning.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:00 AM   #43
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
wow they sure are making the points high to get wshop items wish they would put kniz style or like exclusives up to make it fair and more fun for all
Exactly! It seems like the keep raising the goal and making it harder to reach it. If they're going to do that then they should give away better (non w shop) prizes or a lot of kinzcash!

Last edited by tracyvanity; 07-18-2010 at 07:25 AM..
tracyvanity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:57 AM   #44

josie2 will become famous soon enough

I agree - the goals are ridiculously high - I played quite a bit yesterday and when I logged on this morning we haven't even dented the goal. It is fun but getting frustrated at such high goals. Josie2
josie2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:17 AM   #45
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mommalisa
So how do these communal games work? Does ganz keep track of all of our points?
That is exactly it! They keep track of the points of everyone who entered the game on the communal contest page and if we reach the goal everyone who both entered and participated wins the prize.
DragonsFly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:56 AM   #46

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by josie2
I agree - the goals are ridiculously high - I played quite a bit yesterday and when I logged on this morning we haven't even dented the goal. It is fun but getting frustrated at such high goals. Josie2
I started playing at midnight and then again yesterday morning and evening. Thought it would move much quicker by this morning but it didn't. I agree with you about the goals being set too high especially in the summer.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:20 AM   #47

triggerfish61 is on a distinguished road

again
gantz is setting young children up for failure by expecting us to get such a high amount my 6 year old is really sad when I tell him no sorry no prize. He loves polarberry jam and is better at it than I am. I am getting tired of seeing him be so disappointed week after week. Please consider this is a children's site and lower the goals especially since it is summer and a lot of people are away.
triggerfish61 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 02:24 PM   #48
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I am about ready to give up on the communal contests. I think Ganz is setting the goal too high, especially for the summer months when us kids have a lot of activities with our families and friends on the weekends and can't sit in from of our computers all day. Maybe they don't want to give away anything to us. Boo, Ganz!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 05:49 PM   #49

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

I agree about giving up on these. I and my family have played every weekend to no avail. Frankly, I don't think that it's the points really too high - I think people are voting, but overall they are not playing because the prizes aren't really worth all the time. So Ganz has 3 choices - make the prizes better, make the points low enough so it's attainable for the people who do play, or just kill the whole game. I am not wasting hours to no avail any more.

....Smiles,
Aunt Tissi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:42 PM   #50

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Aunt Tissi
I agree about giving up on these. I and my family have played every weekend to no avail. Frankly, I don't think that it's the points really too high - I think people are voting, but overall they are not playing because the prizes aren't really worth all the time. So Ganz has 3 choices - make the prizes better, make the points low enough so it's attainable for the people who do play, or just kill the whole game. I am not wasting hours to no avail any more.

....Smiles,
I agree. I hate when they post that Not Quite There, when you didn't even get half way. Next weeks prizes are already on Webkinz News and they aren't any better then this week. I also think it's getting boring just to play these games. Where I live, we don't have a very long summer and I am not wasting any more time on the contests. They need to make it more interesting. If we fail this week, I think this will be 4 out of the last 5 weeks. Ganz has to realize that they are doing something wrong, or they just don't care. I'm not sure which, but when something becomes almost like a job, there is no fun in playing. So, unless they change things up, I'm done. (Hope no one thinks I'm a poor sport!)
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: