Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 10:01 AM   #21
1Doglover12345
Webkinz :)

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Communal Contest for July 17th & 18th

hopefully we can do it this week
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2010, 10:08 AM   #22
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

We have company visiting all weekend - maybe I can get in some games Sunday night. Good luck everyone.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:10 AM   #23
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by lillysmom
Why is Webkinz having us play the same few games all the time? There are a lot more games we could play that haven't been done yet...a little variety would be nice too.
I agree. What is this, the 3rd time we've had this same game for the communal contest?
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:27 AM   #24
herbkins

herbkins is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Communal Contest for July 17th & 18th

This is a fun game! I'm excited!
herbkins is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:56 AM   #25
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

ok i know we can all help in getting the goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:28 AM   #26
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I really like this game but, I am not going be entering because, I don't need icky wshop items LOL if they had a rare item as a prize I might be willing to enter.. depending what it is..good luck people
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:19 PM   #27
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Good luck everyone!
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 01:24 PM   #28
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

What ARE the Pearls of Wisdom? I can't find them in the WShop???
anjii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 02:32 PM   #29

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by anjii
What ARE the Pearls of Wisdom? I can't find them in the WShop???
It's a decorative item from the Coral Reef Theme. I'm surprised it won, because it is for underwater only. I wonder if many people who voted for it didn't realize that. Or else there are many more people with underwater pets than I thought there were. You can find the icon for the theme on the first page of the Room Themes Category. It's second from the right in the bottom row. (I think items would be much easier to find in the W-shop if Ganz would just list the names of the themes instead of using confusing icons. For me these icons are not worth a thousand words. I waste a lot of time checking out a thousand icons before I find the correct theme! Give me some nice descriptive words any day. )

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
It's a decorative item from the Coral Reef Theme. I'm surprised it won, because it is for underwater only. I wonder if many people who voted for it didn't realize that. Or else there are many more people with underwater pets than I thought there were. You can find the icon for the theme on the first page of the Room Themes Category. It's second from the right in the bottom row. (I think items would be much easier to find in the W-shop if Ganz would just list the names of the themes instead of using confusing icons. For me these icons are not worth a thousand words. I waste a lot of time checking out a thousand icons before I find the correct theme! Give me some nice descriptive words any day. )
I meant to add: The icon for this theme is apparently meant to be a coral reef. I always thought it was antlers!

Last edited by Bloo's Pal; 07-16-2010 at 02:32 PM..
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:44 PM   #30
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

Hmm.. I'm actually not to bad at that game, so I think I'll try it out
Munchies is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: