Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 07:40 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!

Default Re: Communal Contest for July 17th & 18th

We love this game too! I just wonder why we have not made the goal the last couple of times. Maybe the prizes have not been exciting enough to get people to play.
beerfeet is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2010, 07:54 AM   #12

bsburn99 will become famous soon enough

Seems to me the goals have been unrealistic...way too high! We'll see...

Brenda
bsburn99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:22 AM   #13
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

a repeat ............ oh well, i got a touch better on the last challenge with this game so maybe i will get even better this time.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:36 AM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I am not all that fond of this game But I will be putting my game face on
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:57 AM   #15
candyclara987

candyclara987 will become famous soon enough

That sounds Fun! Lets do it!!
candyclara987 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:07 AM   #16
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

Question Re: Communal Contest for July 17th & 18th

I think the communal contests should be postponed until school starts again because so many players are away, or doing their own things with their families on the weekends now that summer is here. No one want to be sitting at the computer all day playing a certain game when they can be outside swimming, and lots of kids are on summer league baseball or soccer teams that go until the middle or end of August. Just my idea about the contests and as we all can tell, we have lost the last two for this month. July 4th weekend and last weekend should be a red flag to Ganz that people are spending more time away from their computers at this time of year.
Does anyone out there agree with me?????
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:16 AM   #17

orangeracecar is on a distinguished road

Oh No! I am not got at this game. This is how I am going to feel this weekend playing this game.
orangeracecar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:21 AM   #18
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

Question Re: Communal Contest for July 17th & 18th

I think Ganz is setting unrealistic goals for this time of the year on the contests. Kids and grownups that play just do not have the same time to devote to playing all day. Too many things going on outside, soccer, swimming, baseball, etc and vacations are big in the month of July for lots of families. I think the contests should be postponed until last August when the kids are really looking for somethinig to do after the sports and vacations are over. They are always saying get outside and play, and that is exactly what they are doing now. Playing outside! The prizes are really not worth the effort of spending so much time competing. They can all be purchased at the W shop. They need to find better prizes of things not readily available to us at the W shop. Does anyone else agree with me?
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:22 AM   #19
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

why is it the same games for the contest over and over
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:59 AM   #20
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Yay! One of my favorite games
And we don't even need half a billion points this week!
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: