Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 03:01 PM   #71
Gifted

RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: The Communal Contest Has Started -- Post Your High Scores!

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
I have to agree, I would have preferred to have seen some kind of rare, or even a Limited pet as the reward. Seems kind of a waste to play for hours and hours for 500, when I can make that in my garden in minutes.

If they would have made the prize a Sweet Tooth Tiger, I would have palyed the game for 48 hours straight
But if thousands of people sign up, they're not going to give a prize that good to each person. It's not like the highest winner gets the prize.
RiddleMeThis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 03:02 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kaykayc911
i don;t think thats very fair that you have to earn 6 MILLION points just to earn 500 kinz cash...
I thought it was 6 BILLION... good luck!
Pearlstrand is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #73
Webkinzgurl23

So do we have to earn 6,000,000,000 all together or just at different times?
Old 02-27-2010, 03:35 PM   #74
ladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of light

You know, I don't really mind what the prize is, I think just having the challenge that we can all work on together is fun! But then again, I like Goober's Lab and I play it a lot anyway. (Of course, it would be even more fun if the prize was better! ) I have a feeling that the prizes will improve as the contest goes along.

First game I've played so far and I got a score of 31 599.
ladyoflight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 03:36 PM   #75

cocoacrazy will become famous soon enough

ok, 6 billion is too much. we won't make it.
cocoacrazy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #76
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by cocoacrazy
ok, 6 billion is too much. we won't make it.
We can be more optimistic!
As long as we try our best & work together, we can do it!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:31 PM   #77
Kaykayc911

kaykayc911 has a spectacular aura about

oh yes, it is 6 billion. btw how long do we even have? a week?
kaykayc911 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:42 PM   #78
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Cool! I just got us about 13,000 points in three games. I'm watching the news cuz an earthquake hit Chile and now a tsunami is going to hit Hawaii so I'm not on Webkinz right now. ttyl!

We have Saturday and Sunday. Two days. Arrgh! We won't make it.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:50 PM   #79
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Here's my thoughts on what happened and why the bar was set so high. Ganz puts out the option for everyone who enters to be eligible for the prize. So everyone went ahead and signed up for it even if they had no intention to play. By doing so now the goal rest on the shoulders of the people who signed up with the intent to help reach the goal, not just get the prize.

With that said, I think from here on out I think Ganz needs to make it a contest where you must compete to a certain level before you can even pick a prize. That way only the people who are serious about entering are counted towards the goal. Lets say you have to compete to 100,000 points, then you can vote for a prize. Then instead of voting for the prize the week before, you actually pick the prize after the contest has started and you are qualified. They could tell us ahead of time what the prize choices are, but no voting till you qualify. Then they could make the goal 2 times the amount to qualify.

At this point in time I see no possible way that we are going to reach the goal. We have not even reached the first bar on the meter and should be at almost a 1/4 of it by now. Also I think having multiple accounts and entering on all of them might have hurt us too. Even though I am playing a ton of games, how many more points did we add to the goal by entering with multiple accounts. Lets say we do reach the goal just barely, but I played the game for 12 hours to help make that happen. Does that mean next week I will have to play a game for 14 hours, because they set the bar higher. I almost think that we need to just fail by a landslide to send a message to Ganz that they need to change the way this contest works. Is playing one game for 8 hours to win 500kc worth it? I think not. Just my opinion, but I think the prizes need to be a lot better from here on out or I foresee this being the worst idea Ganz has introduced into WW ever.

Just my thoughts. Tell me what you think.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:51 PM   #80
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

Not very many people seem to be playing. Come on, guys! Go play some Goober's Lab!
Gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
wolfyclub wuz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: