Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 01:59 PM   #61
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: The Communal Contest Has Started -- Post Your High Scores!

By the way, just an idea for everyone... For next week's contest, if it has W-Shop items and KinzCash items again, go look at those items in the W-Shop and see how much they're worth. You could sell the item and make even more KinzCash! This week I didn't do that, I forgot and looked after. The highest was 625 kinzcash. So I'm just saying for next week if everyone's interested!
But this week, I think this goal might be difficult to accomplish over two days. Good luck, everyone.
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 02:03 PM   #62
Gifted

RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
You need 500 000 pets making 12000 each to get 6 (billion) points
When you look at how many players there are on WW (I wonder how many who don't play will start just for the contest), it might be possible.

But right now, I don't see it as a quarter - my bar is halfway between 0 and 1 - about 1/20th of the way there.

Either way, I'll be doing my part. At least 300,000 points worth today - it's one of my favorites. And forcing the kiddos to play a few games as well. They won't get very far, but every little bit helps.

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz4ever44
By the way, just an idea for everyone... For next week's contest, if it has W-Shop items and KinzCash items again, go look at those items in the W-Shop and see how much they're worth. You could sell the item and make even more KinzCash! This week I didn't do that, I forgot and looked after. The highest was 625 kinzcash. So I'm just saying for next week if everyone's interested!
But this week, I think this goal might be difficult to accomplish over two days. Good luck, everyone.
I checked it out myself. I don't think the prizes seemed all that worthwhile, especially for the first ever contest, but I'm game. Now if they offer a Wish token in the future...
RiddleMeThis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:05 PM   #63
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Okay, so does only one of our scores count, or do they all get added up? For example, if you get:

1,000 the first game
2,000 the second
3,000 the third

Do you get "counted" in the competition for 1,000 points (first score), 3,000 points (highest score), or 6,000 points (all three scores together)?
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:10 PM   #64
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I wish they would have told us it ran on us time before I wasted hours playing on my Asian and Euro Accounts.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:21 PM   #65
Webkinz :)
Honeypie is an unknown quantity at this point

So far I have a grand total of 96,857 and $543 cash. The prize of $500 doesn't really seem worth the effort to me. Will give it serious thought before entering again.
Honeypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:36 PM   #66
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

Red face Re: The Communal Contest Has Started -- Post Your High Scores!

I got like 7,000 points in a couple matches. But we've got less than 15 million last time I checked... I don't like Goobers Lab to much.
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:45 PM   #67
Gifted

RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!

I think it's the total of all our scores - so it would be 6,000.

I just scored another 13,000 on my second acct (not posting pic), and the counter hasn't budged in over an hour. I know that there are other people doing this. What the heck?!
Old 02-27-2010, 02:45 PM   #68
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Honeypie
So far I have a grand total of 96,857 and $543 cash. The prize of $500 doesn't really seem worth the effort to me. Will give it serious thought before entering again.
I have to agree, I would have preferred to have seen some kind of rare, or even a Limited pet as the reward. Seems kind of a waste to play for hours and hours for 500, when I can make that in my garden in minutes.

If they would have made the prize a Sweet Tooth Tiger, I would have palyed the game for 48 hours straight
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:53 PM   #69
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Stayontarget
I got like 7,000 points in a couple matches. But we've got less than 15 million last time I checked... I don't like Goobers Lab to much.
Is there a counter other than the bar? I hope that everyone realizes that it's in the arcade and not the tournament. If I didn't read it here, I would've never known. And most people would rather try the tourn. so that they risk winning extra money.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:57 PM   #70
Kaykayc911

kaykayc911 has a spectacular aura about

i don;t think thats very fair that you have to earn 6 MILLION points just to earn 500 kinz cash...
kaykayc911 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
wolfyclub wuz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: