Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 11:18 AM   #41
Unregistered

Talking Re: The Communal Contest Has Started -- Post Your High Scores!

Hi everyone! I do not have a WI account, but come here from time to time. I was wondering, at what level do you win a trophy? I got to level 17 and no trophy? Just wondering? Thanks so much. I love this website!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 11:23 AM   #42
Webkinz :)

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Default Re: The Communal Contest Has Started -- Post Your High Scores!

How fun! Thanks

I won a trophy already and I haven't done that in a long time...Good luck everyone!
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:55 AM   #43
Lil Kinz

lindseyplease14 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've played four times so far and I usually do really well in this game. For some reason, each time I've played I've run out of moves on level nine...every single time. It's very frustrating!! I usually do way better than this...is anyone getting stuck like this?
lindseyplease14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:56 AM   #44

Hippyhop29 has a spectacular aura about

It makes no sense why people would spend so much time playing this game just for 500 kinzcash. if they play a lot, they will get well over 500. just sayin'
Hippyhop29 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:01 PM   #45
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lindseyplease14
I've played four times so far and I usually do really well in this game. For some reason, each time I've played I've run out of moves on level nine...every single time. It's very frustrating!! I usually do way better than this...is anyone getting stuck like this?
Yes, I have noticed that it is much more difficult to get beyond the 9th level. I think they have made it more difficult so that the goal is not easily reached.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:03 PM   #46
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Hi everyone! I do not have a WI account, but come here from time to time. I was wondering, at what level do you win a trophy? I got to level 17 and no trophy? Just wondering? Thanks so much. I love this website!
It is a random thing.
Just make a combination from a 5 atom swirl (any combination and any one, even one that drops down from the sky) Just a 5 atom swirler made into a combo of any kind will give you a RANDOM chance to win a trophy. Be warned Goober is VERY stingey
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:15 PM   #47

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: The Communal Contest Has Started -- Post Your High Scores!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It is a random thing.
Just make a combination from a 5 atom swirl (any combination and any one, even one that drops down from the sky) Just a 5 atom swirler made into a combo of any kind will give you a RANDOM chance to win a trophy. Be warned Goober is VERY stingey
Tell me about it. I just had a move of a 5 atom swirler knocking out another 5 atom swirler and a 3 atom swirler at the same time and all I got from Goober was "atomolicious" "kinzcash bonus" and "bonus". What more could he waaaaaaaannntt!!! LOL My goal this weekend is to get the stupid trophy - now I am so on a mission!!! Just added another 25555 to the total. Mine is now 172284.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:17 PM   #48
RetreadMommy
Lil Kinz

RetreadMommy is an unknown quantity at this point

Does it matter how many times one of your pets play? do you need to play with each pet? Or is it only once pet account per day?
RetreadMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:45 PM   #49
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Comon' guys, we can do this!

The 6,000,000 goal may seem WAY out of reach, but if you think about it, if just 500 people make 12,000 points each, we can make it! That's about equivalent to playing to level 7 twice.

So do your part! Try to earn at least 12,000 and this goal will seem much closer!
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:53 PM   #50
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

There seem to be more 4 and 5 combinations but then it's hard to get past level 9 or 10. I think they changed something for the contest.
I know we can do it too!
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
wolfyclub wuz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: