Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 10:25 AM   #31
silt
Gifted

Cappy is just really niceCappy is just really nice

Default Re: The Communal Contest Has Started -- Post Your High Scores!

i'm also getting the NaN score. par for the Ganz course though, so i'm not shocked. announce something new, and it won't actually work. can anyone remember a time when something new didn't have a debut glitch?
Cappy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 10:34 AM   #32
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

The Gauge is filling up, but there's a LONG way to go!!
Attached Images
File Type: pngGoober guage.png (45.6 KB, 9 views)
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:59 AM   #33
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

ok yeah, we're not going 2 reach the goal unless everyone starts working a ton more. We're not even a tenth of the way to the goal. Grrr, we need some super high scorers 2 help us out. if everyone can try 2 play between 5 to 10 games today and tomorrow, there is a chance we could make it. ganz should have made goober's lab game of the day 2day. then everyone in the contest who was playing like crazy would get even more kinz cash 4 it. mayB tomorrow.... GL everyone!
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:02 AM   #34
Webkinz :)

cocoacrazy will become famous soon enough

how much do you have to help in order to get the $500?
cocoacrazy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:04 AM   #35
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Who would get 6 billion points in that game? It's impossible.
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:05 AM   #36
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by cocoacrazy
how much do you have to help in order to get the $500?
I believe as long as you played at least once and the goal is met you will get the prize.

The only twist is that everyone needs to play alot to achieve such a high score.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:06 AM   #37
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Hawktalon
Who would get 6 billion points in that game? It's impossible.

It's the combined score of everyone who plays.
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:08 AM   #38
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Oh. That seems more likely.
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:10 AM   #39
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
The Gauge is filling up, but there's a LONG way to go!!

that is so sad! i have been playing all morning and won a trophy!!! yay! but it seems like the gauge is not moving. i am playing some on all my accounts that i signed up. i hope everyone does because that's how they came up with the total of points to play for
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:16 AM   #40
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

I'll try to play 10 or more games on each of my three accounts or until my eyes give out!!
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
wolfyclub wuz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: