Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 07:37 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Communal Contest Has Started -- Post Your High Scores!

I agree with you, you should have to play in order to win the money. It doesn't matter how good you are, or what kind of score you get, but you should have to play in order to get the money. Because I'm sure there were tons of people that signed up and they are not helping to play.
:abn::bt::easter:

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Well the 100,000 was just an example, the point is they need a way to make it so you have to participate to be entered, otherwise, I can just sign up and let you do all the work to win me 500kc. Is that fair to you?
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 07:50 PM   #122
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
I agree with you, you should have to play in order to win the money. It doesn't matter how good you are, or what kind of score you get, but you should have to play in order to get the money. Because I'm sure there were tons of people that signed up and they are not helping to play.
:abn::bt::easter:
I also agree wholeheartedly that you should have to participate in order to collect in the prize. Keep in mind tho, that no one knew what the challenge was going to be when we all signed up. Had I known that it was going to be an arcade game that I am not familiar with, I never would have signed up.

Count me as one of the 'tons of people' that signed up with 12 different accounts, and I am of no help at all. Not by choice, it's just not a game I've ever played before.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:58 PM   #123
srich321

aGanzfan2 will become famous soon enough

Post Re: The Communal Contest Has Started -- Post Your High Scores!

Whew! I've been playing non stop! I've won two trophies so far!! I hope everyone is playing...we still have a long way to go. I'm a little bit discouraged but I'm not giving up!
My eyes maybe permantly crossed because of this contest.
aGanzfan2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:02 PM   #124

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

View Post Originally Posted by cheech
61,121 in one game... I've probaby played around 300,000 points today.
Good for you! Thanks for helping!
CatCrazyMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:05 PM   #125
Gifted

RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!

Wow. I am amazed with both the 71k high score and the person who earned 2 trophies!! I've played over 250 games since I started my acct, and only won 2 in all time (almost back to back, though).
RiddleMeThis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:09 PM   #126

DreamLoveLearn will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
I also agree wholeheartedly that you should have to participate in order to collect in the prize. Keep in mind tho, that no one knew what the challenge was going to be when we all signed up. Had I known that it was going to be an arcade game that I am not familiar with, I never would have signed up.
That's a good point. We are agreeing to participate before we even know what we will have to do. However, it's not that big a deal to at least contribute a little. For example, if they ever put up the employment office game where you have to bag the groceries, I would still try it, even though I am not very good at it and absolutely hate it. It's more upsetting to think of the people who signed up but do not even play one game or participate at all.

View Post Originally Posted by cheech
61,121 in one game... I've probaby played around 300,000 points today.
That's great! My highest score ever was a little less than 30,000, but I rarely ever score more than 10,000 points. My average is around 9,000.
DreamLoveLearn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:24 PM   #127
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Good points everyone! It might also help if they told us what the goal would be beforehand and then you could decide if you wanted to participate or not (maybe you really don't like Goobers Lab.) I apologize if someone already said this, it's a long thread to get through.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:33 PM   #128
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Ganz just Tweeted,

Looks like we made our first Communal Contest too difficult. Our formula was clearly off. We'll be making next week's challenge easier.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:35 PM   #129

DreamLoveLearn will become famous soon enough

Ganz just Tweeted,

Looks like we made our first Communal Contest too difficult. Our formula was clearly off. We'll be making next week's challenge easier.
Thanks for the info! I would love to know what their formula was because it was beyond "off."
DreamLoveLearn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #130
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Ganz just Tweeted,

I got that too and added it to the top of the thread.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
wolfyclub wuz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: