Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 07:14 PM   #111
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Lightbulb Re: The Communal Contest Has Started -- Post Your High Scores!

Here are mine- not the best scores ever.

Last edited by mickey26; 10-02-2010 at 04:31 PM..
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 07:17 PM   #112
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Default Re: The Communal Contest Has Started -- Post Your High Scores!

View Post Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis
I agree with Batty. My kids like to play this, too. The idea of doing this as a community is that everyone can chance winning, even if they couldn't beat a challenge otherwise. And since WW is designed for children ages 5 or 6 and up, you can't expect them to get a 20,000 score when some adults can't.

Josie, if it doesn't say anything, you might not be entered. It took me 2 days of trying before WW accepted my request.
I don't think anyone should have to get a certain score on one game, but play enough games so that the total score is equal to a certain amount.

View Post Originally Posted by CatCrazyMom
I am still in shock! I just doubled my highest score ever by getting to level 23 and getting 71505 points in one game!!! I also got 427 kc. Once I calm down I'll go back and play again, although I doubt I'll ever do that well again!
That's awesome I can never get passed level 11 without running out of moves.

Last edited by Mom2Alex; 02-27-2010 at 07:17 PM..
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:20 PM   #113
Webkinz :)

DreamLoveLearn will become famous soon enough

I am still in shock! I just doubled my highest score ever by getting to level 23 and getting 71505 points in one game!!! I also got 427 kc. Once I calm down I'll go back and play again, although I doubt I'll ever do that well again!
Wow, that is an amazing score! Congrats! I don't think I've ever made it past level 12 or 13... and by that point, I am praying for the game to end because my eyes and head hurt
DreamLoveLearn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:21 PM   #114
Cujoblue

Mist will become famous soon enough

I've been trying to get the trophy for this game forever, and i played today for this contest and finally won it on my first game! lol
Mist is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:22 PM   #115

cheech is on a distinguished road

61,121 in one game... I've probaby played around 300,000 points today.
cheech is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:22 PM   #116
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Hello,
I have been playing on and off all day for at least 300,000. I earned 2 trophies!!! But the yellow bar is not moving. I think many people are playing in tournaments instead of the arcade. Tournaments do not count toward the goal. right? We are losing a lot of points with the tournaments. Good luck to everyone!
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:24 PM   #117

DreamLoveLearn will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Well the 100,000 was just an example, the point is they need a way to make it so you have to participate to be entered, otherwise, I can just sign up and let you do all the work to win me 500kc. Is that fair to you?
I think they should at least make you participate to be eligible for the prize. Younger children may not be able to get past level one or two (thus not scoring a lot of points), but they should be included even if they try to play the game.
DreamLoveLearn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:25 PM   #118

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

I did look at the price of the prizes compared to $500. $500 was the best because when you sell something to the W shop you only get half the price that it is worth.
:abn::bt::cdee::easter:

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz4ever44
By the way, just an idea for everyone... For next week's contest, if it has W-Shop items and KinzCash items again, go look at those items in the W-Shop and see how much they're worth. You could sell the item and make even more KinzCash! This week I didn't do that, I forgot and looked after. The highest was 625 kinzcash. So I'm just saying for next week if everyone's interested!
But this week, I think this goal might be difficult to accomplish over two days. Good luck, everyone.
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:31 PM   #119
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Woohoo! New high score! Congratulations to you! I love when that happens...plus it gives your pet a happiness boost...talk about a win-win situation! I myself beat my high score twice today, but I always get the "OOPS, no more moves" screen, which really stinks, because I am actually quite skilled at these kinds of games with the switching tokens to make matches, and I could go so much farther...

While we're on the same track with going so much farther, has anyone else seen the puny little amount the meter is filled in the Newspaper? In my mind, I've already given up, but I'm going to keep playing just for the spirit of it.
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:33 PM   #120
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Mist
I've been trying to get the trophy for this game forever, and i played today for this contest and finally won it on my first game! lol
Congrats. I'm curious how many trophies will be won this weekend.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
wolfyclub wuz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: