Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 06:37 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

Default Re: The Communal Contest Has Started -- Post Your High Scores!

I am still in shock! I just doubled my highest score ever by getting to level 23 and getting 71505 points in one game!!! I also got 427 kc. Once I calm down I'll go back and play again, although I doubt I'll ever do that well again!
CatCrazyMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 06:40 PM   #102
i luvs my webbies ♥

rory2006 will become famous soon enough

6 BILLION POINTS!!!!!!!! no way i am doing that for 500 kinz cash.until Either they make the prizes bigger or the goal lower I am not going to do it.
rory2006 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:40 PM   #103
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by CatCrazyMom
I am still in shock! I just doubled my highest score ever by getting to level 23 and getting 71505 points in one game!!! I also got 427 kc. Once I calm down I'll go back and play again, although I doubt I'll ever do that well again!
AWESOME Score !!! Congratulations! I wonder if you will have a trophy in your dock? I have two trophy over the two years I have been playing and I neve even knew I had it until I just happeend to discover it in my dock.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:45 PM   #104
ladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by CatCrazyMom
WOW! That is a fabulous score! I'm good at Goober's lab and my best score ever was 44 139. Your score is amazing! Congrats.

So far, in four games, I've gotten close to 70 000.
ladyoflight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:47 PM   #105

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

I'm doing my best to put a dent in that graph Kudos to anyone who is playing and gets a high score, but just as much congrats go out to the little ones who may have the last score we all need to win this contest or not. Good job
FanofwebKatz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:55 PM   #106

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

View Post Originally Posted by WebbiesR22Cute
AWESOME Score !!! Congratulations! I wonder if you will have a trophy in your dock? I have two trophy over the two years I have been playing and I neve even knew I had it until I just happeend to discover it in my dock.
Thanks! No, I didn't get a trophy this time, but I have gotten two trophies before this.

View Post Originally Posted by ladyoflight
WOW! That is a fabulous score! I'm good at Goober's lab and my best score ever was 44 139. Your score is amazing! Congrats.

So far, in four games, I've gotten close to 70 000.
Thanks! Before this my highest was between 33000 & 34000.

View Post Originally Posted by FanofwebKatz
I'm doing my best to put a dent in that graph Kudos to anyone who is playing and gets a high score, but just as much congrats go out to the little ones who may have the last score we all need to win this contest or not. Good job

You are so right about that!!! It takes a lot more than a few high scores to win this. Every point counts. It could be a game that only gets 100 points that puts us over the goal in the end!!!

Last edited by CatCrazyMom; 02-27-2010 at 06:55 PM..
CatCrazyMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:02 PM   #107
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

i got 9,576 i new high score for me!

i only played once today, are you aloud to play more than once and have it still count as for the whole contest thing
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:06 PM   #108
ladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinslover420
i got 9,576 i new high score for me!

i only played once today, are you aloud to play more than once and have it still count as for the whole contest thing
Congrats! Most definately--so keep up the good work!
ladyoflight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:11 PM   #109
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

My youngest only got to the second round and had no more moves which is very rare but who knows they may be just the amount of points we need to put us over the top.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:12 PM   #110
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by batty42
while i agree that ganz has set the bar too high for this contest i don't like the idea of forcing people to qualify to participate. one of the things i really like a bout the communal contest is that everyone can join, regardless of skill level. sure, it's unfair when people join and don't do their part, but it's better than excluding people. some people just aren't any good at goobers lab but as long as they try i'm okay with it, i wouldn't want to force them to achieve a certain score before they can be part of the group.
Well the 100,000 was just an example, the point is they need a way to make it so you have to participate to be entered, otherwise, I can just sign up and let you do all the work to win me 500kc. Is that fair to you?
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
wolfyclub wuz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: