Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 05:45 PM   #91
Gifted

RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: The Communal Contest Has Started -- Post Your High Scores!

I agree with Batty. My kids like to play this, too. The idea of doing this as a community is that everyone can chance winning, even if they couldn't beat a challenge otherwise. And since WW is designed for children ages 5 or 6 and up, you can't expect them to get a 20,000 score when some adults can't.

Josie, if it doesn't say anything, you might not be entered. It took me 2 days of trying before WW accepted my request.
RiddleMeThis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 05:45 PM   #92
Webkinz :)

Toadie is a jewel in the roughToadie is a jewel in the rough

I've played 14 games and have a grand total of 170,701 points. I don't think that at this rate we will come even close to the goal and I really have other things in my life that have to be done this weekend. I think that Ganz is being unrealistic in setting the goal that high. Everyone would have to play all day and all night and then would still not reach it.
Toadie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:02 PM   #93
Gifted

RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!RiddleMeThis is the cats pajamas!

This will be my last for a while. I promise.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgGoober5.jpg (86.2 KB, 11 views)
RiddleMeThis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:04 PM   #94

pampermegreen is on a distinguished road

I have played around 20 times hitting level 9-15. Whew the yellow bar is not moving very fast.
pampermegreen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:09 PM   #95

soccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud of

i was at Science Olympiad(the ~edited - please do not post your grade or age - missgnomie~ graders are going to state!!) but now i can start helping again

Last edited by MissGnomie; 02-27-2010 at 06:39 PM..
soccerhorse10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:10 PM   #96
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Something is off all we need is 30,000 players to hit 200,000 each and that is 6 billion points. I know there aren't 30000 people here but i've seen quite a lot of posts where people have a total of over 200000 per player and the bar has not moved. I have almost 300000 myself and I dont get why the bar has not moved.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:12 PM   #97
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

I forgot to get a screenshot right after the game (didn't realize that was necessary), but I hope this counts!

Click the image to open in full size.
panda886 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #98
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Ok for each line we need 666,666,666. So for one line we need 3333 to each get 200,000. Yeah I dont think people are playing. I've made sooo much more than 500 KC playing. I read the post where someone said too many people entered with too many accounts. Which I admit I did, and that they did the math for all these accounts and came up with a number that can't be reached reasonably.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #99
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I know the 500 kc doesn't seem worth it, and many of us have made quite a bit more than that already just by playing, but it's the challenge that makes many of us keep playing. No, I didn't spend all day at the computer, nor will I tomorrow, as we are celebrating my Mom's 74th b-day but I am contributing as much as I can and trying to make it a family thing. I would, however, have to agree with some that a prize that we can't already just buy at the w-shop/kc would be a better choice to compete for. Hope everyone is having fun and making lots of kc while working toward the goal.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:26 PM   #100
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

We will do it! I have been playing most all day and just now seen this post about posting high score. I am too new and green to figure that out right now but I came to say it is moving! Never give up. We are a fabulous community. I think the ball of the graph is the hump we had to get over and it is filling up now. The straight line of the graph will move much faster.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
wolfyclub wuz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: