Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 11:30 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Communal Contest Goal Reached for March 27th & 28th

View Post Originally Posted by huhmoreplease
Who is voting for what for next week or am I in the wrong place?
This is the right place! If you look at post #45, you'll see that Jackal has shown pictures and values of the prizes, and that the megastove is worth the most kinzcash. It is currently in the lead.

I am keeping most of my wisteria trees from this week's contest. I'll probably keep a couple of megastoves if we win next week. But I noticed in the past that when I sell communal contest prizes at the Wshop, there's a little pause/flash that doesn't happen when I sell other items, such as garden produce or extra smocked sundresses (!). Do you think they're keeping track of who sells the communal contest prizes?
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2010, 11:37 AM   #52
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Congrats everyone!
CanesFan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:46 AM   #53

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Hawktalon
I still don't see why WORTHLESS WShop items are prizes for the Communal Contest.
What do you mean by WORTHLESS? Everything has a value. It's just that some things are more valuable than others. I liked the Wisteria tree, I guess others did also as it won as the choice to play for. Yes, it would have been nice if GANZ had put some of the "deluxe" items out there, but then they wouldn't be "deluxe", would they?

Talk about worthless, how about the items on the Wheel of Yum? You'd think GANZ could come up with some better items?
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 03:19 PM   #54

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Everyone! I had only played this game a few times before the contest and didn't do well, but, I ended up with trophies on a few accounts. It goes to show that the communal contests are helping all of us to check out some different games. It was great to read prior to the contest all of the comments from everyone who kept saying how easy the game was and how much they loved it. I think that WI's wonderful members really helped to push some of us (ME) to do better. And it was comforting to know that others were playing the game at the same time for one common goal. Thanks members for your encouragement and hard work!
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 03:25 PM   #55

cena386 will become famous soon enough

I JUST CHECKED OUT THE COMMUNAL CONTEST FOR THIS WEEK AND THEY HAVE THE KINZVISION HDTV, BUT THAT ONLY HAS 31%. The first place is MEGA STOVE
cena386 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 03:27 PM   #56
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I usually vote for the communal contest prizes for whatever is most expensive. Just think you could always sell it and help pay for something you really want.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 03:34 PM   #57
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
But I noticed in the past that when I sell communal contest prizes at the Wshop, there's a little pause/flash that doesn't happen when I sell other items, such as garden produce or extra smocked sundresses (!). Do you think they're keeping track of who sells the communal contest prizes?
That's entirely possible - it would certainly be good data for them to gather in order to "fine-tune" the Communal Contest offerings to make sure they're interesting to people. I hadn't noticed that myself, though - I'm going to look out for those "flashes"!
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 04:13 PM   #58

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
What do you mean by WORTHLESS? Everything has a value. It's just that some things are more valuable than others. I liked the Wisteria tree, I guess others did also as it won as the choice to play for. Yes, it would have been nice if GANZ had put some of the "deluxe" items out there, but then they wouldn't be "deluxe", would they?

Talk about worthless, how about the items on the Wheel of Yum? You'd think GANZ could come up with some better items?
I agree. The stove that is offered this week can be sold back to the W Shop for over 1,000 KC. And the wisteria tree is lovely, so I'm glad we won it. If you don't like the prize, just sell it and collect the KC.

Worse than the worthless items on the Wheel of Yum are the worthless prizes that you get from the Deluxe machine (whatever it's called). I never fail to get food!
Pearlstrand is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 04:55 PM   #59
feverthief

young love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clown

I abosolutely love the prizes in the communal contests!
young love is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:57 PM   #60

karategurl has too much Rep to tellkarategurl has too much Rep to tellkarategurl has too much Rep to tellkarategurl has too much Rep to tell
karategurl has too much Rep to tellkarategurl has too much Rep to tellkarategurl has too much Rep to tellkarategurl has too much Rep to tellkarategurl has too much Rep to tellkarategurl has too much Rep to tellkarategurl has too much Rep to tellkarategurl has too much Rep to tellkarategurl has too much Rep to tell

hopefully the prizes will start to get over
most of us (well at least me) would rather have cooler items that wshop
but you can always sell it back and get kinz cash
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: