Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #61
golden235
Webkinz :)

golden235 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Communal Contest Goal Reached for April 3rd and 4th

I wasn't able to get the prize 'cause theres a problem with my page loading. but I didn't need the prize much anyway. But I still helped out by playing it alot!
golden235 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 06:00 PM   #62
e are the world....

fractalwonder has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the info. I'm new and wondered too Next stop the news!
View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
*if you go back to the newspaper, click "communal contests" a screen will pop up that says "congratulations" and then you click on "get prize" and don't forget to vote for the prize for the next upcoming challenge so you are entered to win again!
fractalwonder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:20 PM   #63

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by TexasAnne
Excellent information, thanks!. The pillar is indeed an outdoors item in the W shop. I'm headed to vote 400 KC since I aledy have the other items.
Thanks for the kind words. I agree with those who wish the prize choices were something other than W shop items!

Thanks! I followed your link to the birthday contest as well. There is a lot to do here on WI!

Re: Communal Contest Goal Reached for April 3rd and 4th
Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by triplets mom
Hi, I am new to this group, but I see the elegant stone pillar in the outdoors item section in the W shop. The other items are also from the outdoors section.

The item values are:

BroilKinz BBQ 500 KC
Elegant stone pillar 675 KC
Glass-Topped Patio Table 500 KC
400 KinzCash

So, unless you really want the item, the best one to choose is the 400 KC. Otherwise, you could sell one of the other items, but the most you would get is 337 KC for the pillar.

welcome to WI!!

Re: Communal Contest Goal Reached for April 3rd and 4th Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by triplets mom
Hi, I am new to this group, but I see the elegant stone pillar in the outdoors item section in the W shop. The other items are also from the outdoors section.

The item values are:

BroilKinz BBQ 500 KC
Elegant stone pillar 675 KC
Glass-Topped Patio Table 500 KC
400 KinzCash

So, unless you really want the item, the best one to choose is the 400 KC. Otherwise, you could sell one of the other items, but the most you would get is 337 KC for the pillar.

welcome to WI!!

Thanks! I followed your link to the birthday contest as well. There is a lot to do here on WI!

Last edited by triplets mom; 04-05-2010 at 07:18 PM..
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:10 PM   #64
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

How do we pick up our prize? Could someone PM me and tell me, I have been hunting all over and guess I am not bright enough to figure it out!!! Thanks
peggios is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:31 PM   #65

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
How do we pick up our prize? Could someone PM me and tell me, I have been hunting all over and guess I am not bright enough to figure it out!!! Thanks
Hi, there. Go back to the communal contest page (where you voted). On the right side you should be able to click on the prize to claim it. On the left, you can vote for this week's contest. If you like one of the W shop items offered, vote for it! If you plan to sell your prize, the 400 KC is the better prize.

View Post Originally Posted by golden235
I wasn't able to get the prize 'cause theres a problem with my page loading. but I didn't need the prize much anyway. But I still helped out by playing it alot!
I wonder how many people have this problem with the communal contest page loading? I do sometimes - I am using FireFox browser. Sometimes it is ok when I simply log out and log in again.

Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by golden235

I wonder how many people have this problem with the communal contest page loading? I do sometimes - I am using FireFox browser. Sometimes it is ok when I simply log out and log in again.
Last edited by triplets mom; Today at 01:30 PM..

Last edited by triplets mom; 04-06-2010 at 12:30 PM..
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:23 PM   #66

whistler will become famous soon enough

Love it- One can never have too many pools-
whistler is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #67
makkie98
Gifted

makkie98 is on a distinguished road

is it the same game we are playing
makkie98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:36 PM   #68
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Great job to everyone who helped reach this goal. Whenever the only offer wshop items to try to win, I look up every item at the wshop and look at it's price. Then I vote for the most expensive item so I can sell it if I don't want it and get money. But anyways thanks again people!!!!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: