Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 06:33 AM   #41
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Default Re: Communal Contest Goal Reached for April 3rd and 4th

Great Job everyone! Enjoy your brand new pools!
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 06:44 AM   #42
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

yes! I played this game aand got us 8,000 points! Congrats to all!
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:06 AM   #43
Webkinz :)
StuPitt is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, I am confused. I played the game, but how do I get my pool?
StuPitt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:47 AM   #44

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats everyone!!! the new cotest has an ELEGANT STONE PILLAR
which I believe is ESTORE and only 20% are voting for it!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda

I meant to flag this i'm still new to all this stuff.sorry
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:17 AM   #45
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Yah we did it!!!!Congrats you guys!!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:26 AM   #46

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda

I meant to flag this i'm still new to all this stuff.sorry

I was looking for the ELEGANT STONE PILLAR in the w shop, but couldn't find it. I didn't vote yet, but I think I will vote for that. Is it a rare item or E Store? Does anyone know before I vote? Thanks!
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:38 AM   #47
Unregistered

Talking Re: Communal Contest Goal Reached for April 3rd and 4th

Yeah swimming pool here i cccccooooommmmmeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 08:44 AM   #48
snuggleganz

GingerElizabeth is on a distinguished road

Thankz again. That helped a lot. If the game is one i love, I will play it a bunch and help out immensely. When the prize was to get some # of points in Goobers Lab (I love that game btw) I added a ton of points to it. But If I play it multiple times does it just count my high score or all my scores? I think it is my high score. Thank you soo much!!!

Hey i just voted for the elegant stone pillar. I will get some of my other friends on Webkinz to vote for it too.

You go back to the communal contest page after sunday and then you can vote again for something and next to it on the right you can click on a little bar that says "Get Prize" and the prize will be in your dock.

You go back to the communal contest page and you can vote again and then to the right it has a button that says "Get Prize" and the pool (or whatever it may be) will be in your dock.
GingerElizabeth is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:44 AM   #49
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by dementeddrummer
Yes!! Great job to everyone entered in the competition, and a thanks to the people from Canada generously sharing their codes : ) Happy Easter to all!
I've see this Canada code thing mentioned a few times and don't understand. What do you mean and what did I miss?
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:45 AM   #50
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by StuPitt
Ok, I am confused. I played the game, but how do I get my pool?
*if you go back to the newspaper, click "communal contests" a screen will pop up that says "congratulations" and then you click on "get prize" and don't forget to vote for the prize for the next upcoming challenge so you are entered to win again!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: