Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 05:43 PM   #11
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: Communal Contest Goal Reached for April 3rd and 4th

Woo-hoo!! Thanks for the info!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #12
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yay all the hours paid off. Plus the 200,000+ points I scored equaled big bucks too..
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 05:58 PM   #13
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Yay! That's just wonderful! I'm so excited to get the prize soon.

Thank you so much for the information Commodore!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:03 PM   #14
Unregistered

Talking Re: Communal Contest Goal Reached for April 3rd and 4th

Woohoo! Great job everybody!
Old 04-04-2010, 06:15 PM   #15
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

An appreciation to the people in Canada who gave us the codes.

Happy Easter!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:21 PM   #16
snuggleganz

GingerElizabeth is on a distinguished road

I was about on the 4th or 5th line. How do we work "together" on the goal? I am totally confused. Does someone play it until they get all the way up the bar? Or does all the points from every Webkinz account count as one? I get on here very often so if someone else could post and let me know that would be great. Thankz very much!!!!
GingerElizabeth is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:26 PM   #17
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: Communal Contest Goal Reached for April 3rd and 4th

Good job everyone we all worked together and well.... it worked! -M

If everyone gets together for a goal we can achieve it! -forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:29 PM   #18

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Awesome! Good work every1!
Aikou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:33 PM   #19
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by GingerElizabeth
I was about on the 4th or 5th line. How do we work "together" on the goal? I am totally confused. Does someone play it until they get all the way up the bar? Or does all the points from every Webkinz account count as one? I get on here very often so if someone else could post and let me know that would be great. Thankz very much!!!!

Your 2nd idea is the correct one. If the accumulated points of everyone who plays the game over the weekend reach the goal Ganz has set for us, everyone who voted/signed up on the "Communal Contest" page (found in the newspaper section just above "Contact Us") gets the prize. This is our 5th contest I think. Hope you can join in!!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:48 PM   #20
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Congrats to all
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: