Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 06:44 PM   #61
I Love me some
Webkinz :)

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Default Re: Communal contest goal achieved in triple strike solitare!

View Post Originally Posted by cagney
There were a couple of weeks where the prizes were not W shop items and the majority chose kinzcash instead. I believe the values chosen were 500kc and 700kc over non w shop items. So why are you complaining about getting a W shop item you can sell for around 600kc???? If there were non w shop items or 600kc previous weeks would say the majority would choose the kinzcash. Maybe ganz saw everyone wanted the kinzcash so they are offering higher end w shop items as the prize.

If you don't want the prize or you don't want to play the game, then don't participate in the voting. That way the actual people who are going to join together as a webkinz community get the prize they want. They are the ones working for it afterall.
So true! I really wanted that Safari Jacket but everyone opted to get Kinzcash
I was sooo mad.

P.S. I GOT MY FIRST eStore PET!!!!!

I wish that the would show us a picture of the item we're voting for. It wouldn't be that hard to do and would clear up confusion. If they did that maybe we could have chose more wisely (and could have gotten that Safari Jacket )

Last edited by Animalia; 03-22-2010 at 06:44 PM..
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #62
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Post Re: Communal contest goal achieved in triple strike solitare!

Well i'm glad someone got all those points,but I still don't bleive this weeks prize was vey fair.Lets hope for better next time.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:57 PM   #63
ask please
Gift Guru
cagney will become famous soon enough

I can't believe everyone is complaining about the prizes! Not only are they expensive w shop items you can sell for kinzcash, in the two weeks non w shop items that have been offered where not chosen! Instead the majority picked kinzcash that was pretty equal to what you can sell these w shop items for. I'm confused and I don't understand why all of the complaining? I too really wanted the safari jacket, and I believe there was also another non w shop item offered along with the jacket, but instead 700 kinzcash was the selected prize. So why is it such a big deal that we got a couple hundred kinzcash this week?

I agree if they would put up pictures of the items maybe things wouldn't be so confusing when a non w shop item is offered as a prize. Still though here on WI there are pictures of everything in Webkinz world so if you are confused about what an item is all you have to do is search for it.

Maybe WI could help us all out and do one more thing over all that they already do and post the pictures of the items being offered? I believe someone has already posted on this thread the pictures of items this week and yes they are all w shop items but they can be sold to the w shop for an average of 600kc. Since kinzcash seems to be the preferred prize by everyone there shouldn't be any complaints about this week's prizes.

I would love an exclusive, but in reality that's just not going to happen. So all that want to be a part of the community contests and work together to win prizes let's keep it up! All that do not want the prize please do not vote and possibly take away from those who are enjoying the community aspect of the contests.

Animalia congrats on the estore pet! Which one did you get?
cagney is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:30 PM   #64

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

cagney - I think what you are not adding into the equation here is the fact that most of the people who play on Webkinz (and vote) are kids that do not even know exists! They can't look up what a safari jacket is and probably know nothing about the clothes that come with the codes associated with the WK tshirts and their value. This is where the PICTURES along with the list of prizes we can all vote on would be useful; not for those of us that ARE on Insider. Although I did see at least one person post on here something to the effect of "geez! I wish I would have looked on WI first. I assumed the jacket was wshop and voted for it. " The VAST majority of everyone who posted on WI & voted in the poll here wanted the jacket, so that clearly demonstrates that all those votes for the Kinzcash came mainly from people NOT on WI.

Why we are all complaining? Speaking for me.... Selling back these wshop items for 600KC is not exactly mega-exciting and worth me spending hours and hours of my precious weekend toiling away at some game I don't enjoy, when I can easily do 2-3 level 3 babysitter jobs in under 4 minutes and make 750KC that day (or 1500 a weekend) not including wishing well, wheel of wow, and any other sources of Kinzcash we might do. I hope this helps to clear up at least some of the confusion.

SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 03:24 PM   #65

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

hope there's something better next week

i'll still be voting even if i won't be playing
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:59 PM   #66
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

i hope ganz will offer non-wshop items again in the future and write "rare" or "KinzCostume" or "wshop, costs ### KC" or something like that beside the items so people will know and not get confused!! the safari jacket week was disappointing. i bet if the people who dont know about WI had known that the jacket was non-wshop they would have voted for that instead of the 700KC!! well, at least this week's wshop prizes were better than last week's.
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:35 PM   #67

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

It's people like you who are ruining it for the rest of us. Why are you going to vote if you don't plan on playing? And why do you deserve the prize if you don't contribute? All you are doing is forcing the average up and making it harder for the rest of us who are actually playing and deserving of the prize. I am going to bombard Ganz with tons of e-mails and phone calls until they change the system so that the people that aren't contributing to the game and not deserving of the prizes will not receive them.
View Post Originally Posted by karategurl
hope there's something better next week

i'll still be voting even if i won't be playing
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: