Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 06:10 AM   #41
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Communal contest goal achieved in triple strike solitare!

SUMMARY OF THIS WEEK'S PRIZES

1. Neptune's Nap Bed

Click the image to open in full size.
This is a W-Shop item which, as you can see, costs 1200KC to purchase. If you don't want it, you can sell it back to the W-Shop for 600KC.

2. Wisteria Tree

This is a W-Shop item, which, as you can see, costs 1200KC. If you don't want it, you can sell it back to the W-Shop for 600KC.

3. High-Tech Bathtub

This is a W-Shop item, which, as you can see, costs 1200KC. If you don't want it, you can sell it back to the W-Shop for 600KC.

4. Fine Fowl Fountain

This is a W-Shop item, which, as you can see, costs 1025KC. If you don't want it, you can sell it back to the W-Shop for about 512KC.

Conclusion

All of this week's items can be purchased at the W-Shop, and with the exception of the Fine Fowl Fountain, are worth the same amount of KC. If you don't want any of the items, then you should vote for the one which is worth the most KC, which would be either the Neptune's Nap Bed, Wisteria Tree, or High-Tech Bathtub. However, I recommend WI members choose one of these three things to vote for so that we don't end up splitting our votes and having the Fine Fowl Fountain win. Personally, I would recommend voting for the Wisteria Tree because that's the one I actually want.

P.S. I just voted, and Wisteria Tree is leading with 44%.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2010, 06:42 AM   #42
cbbjmom
Webkinz :)

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

Even tho we had a full weekend of activities I tried to play as much as I could it is by far one of my FAVORITE games! always use more storage- even a Wshop item. Thanks to everyone who participated and got new high scores or just plain had fun!
bennysmommy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:10 AM   #43

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Sweet!! Good to know our hard work pays off!! Hopefully the prizes will get better!
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:29 AM   #44

trueman is on a distinguished road

good job guys!
trueman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:33 AM   #45

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Good job everyone!!!! I knew we could do it if everyone pulled together.

I do agree with the others who have posted about it not being fair for those who only voted and not played the game on the weekend to win the prize as well. The voting should be one thing and playing the game should be another thing.

If you don't vote you can't complain about the prize but you can still play and win it. If you only vote and don't play Ganz should be able to tell that the game was not activated on that account and no prize should be awarded on that account.

Even if you don't like the game or not too good at it you should still try at least once or twice. You have to be logged into your account to do your daiily activites so why not try the game. That is the fair thing for all Webkinz players. It would help everyone to achieve the goal that much faster and not have the potential of not winning because you did not help with the points/cash earned.

I know ireal life is not always fair and people like getting things for free but in this case we are all members of a group who should pull together and help each other.

That's all for now. Wishing everyone a happy Webkinz playing day!
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:36 AM   #46
petitepal is on a distinguished road

Sorry it is fun but they really need to come up with better prizes, not items we can just go and buy in the Wshop!
petitepal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:48 AM   #47

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

I am highly disappointed to see yet another with with just lousy wshop items up as the prize.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcompetition March22.jpg (16.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpgprizes.jpg (24.8 KB, 8 views)
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:59 AM   #48
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I find playing together to reach a goal very fun but the prizes offered not.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:08 AM   #49

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

I agree Vickie. Last I checked, the Wisteria tree was winning. I don't think it is a coincidence that they are all so close in KC value & none are good for storage of clothes or food.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgvotes.jpg (15.5 KB, 5 views)
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:22 AM   #50
horselover2010

Wink Re: Communal contest goal achieved in triple strike solitare!

that's so dumb! that prize is something you could buy right at the store! GOSH they seriously need to give prizes that are rare or exclusive! it would be crazy stuff if they gave out estore chicks as prizes!

nice job to winners!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: