Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 10:20 PM   #31
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: Communal Contest Goal Achieved for May 15th & May 16th

Hi, there is a small mistake in the lead story. I had an account that I collected last weeks prize today, after the goal was reached. I had missed collecting it last week.
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2010, 10:35 PM   #32
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509
Yay, conratz to all who helped. I didn't get a chance to, will it still count if I play a quick game?
yes as long as you get that game in before midnight KT
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 10:42 PM   #33
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I'm so glad that we reached the goal. I was away some this weekend so playing early Sat. morning in the wee hours. I love Color Storm!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 10:51 PM   #34
flowergoddess1200

gothfairy is on a distinguished road

good job everyone
gothfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:41 PM   #35

samwild70 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Communal Contest Goal Achieved for May 15th & May 16th

Once again I played and didn't get a prize. I played for a long time too and got lots of points; however I'm glad for those who did get a prize.
samwild70 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:35 AM   #36

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Communal Contest Goal Achieved for May 15th & May 16th

Congrats to all that participated this weekend. I myself was only able to get in a couple of games on one account on Saturday morning before going away for the weekend. I got back on Sunday evening, and even though the goal had been achieved, played a few games on the other three accounts.
It certainly looks like Ganz has changed the programming to only allow prizes before the goal is achieved. Once the goal is achieved, it looks like it no longer counts. I was only able to collect the bamboo bed on the one account that had been played before the goal was reached.
Well, have a great week all. It looks like the galactic tv is well on it's way to being the prize for this next communal challenge, it was already at 64% about an hour ago!!!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:57 AM   #37

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Good morning everyone - I played up a storm and am really glad we won! This is one of my favorite games and I am glad they brought it back!

New prizes are up for voting:
Concession stand back counter 1800 KC
Concession stand front counter 1700 KC
Galactic ViewScreen 1875 KC
KinzVision HDTV 1600 KC

These prize values are the best we have seen for a few weeks - maybe the best ever in the communal contest!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:30 AM   #38

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I played after the goal was met on one account and I did get the prize so I don't think that they changed the programming but there is some glitch that is preventing some people from being counted as having helped. Sorry that it didn't work for you. I wonder if all the people with this issue are on the same server?
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:32 AM   #39

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by samwild70
Once again I played and didn't get a prize. I played for a long time too and got lots of points; however I'm glad for those who did get a prize.
I am sorry you didn't get the prize. Did you remember to register for the contest - either by voting Mon-Thurs or by entering on Fri, sat, or Sun? If you don't enter, you won't get the prize.

I was worried about 2 of our accounts - we had registered but hadn't had a chance to play until after the goal was achieved. We played anyway, and both accounts got the prize this morning.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:30 AM   #40
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
Congratulations to all who participated! I spent a good deal of time on Color Storm, it's one of the few games I don't play much at all. At first it was fun, then it started to get boring, LOL. But I'm glad we achieved the goal!
I like playing this game too but with so many accounts, well I don't think I'll be playing anytime soon.
The kc is really nice, tho. Lots and lots of kc.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: