Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 10:24 PM   #31
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Communal Contest Goal Achieved for April 17th & 18th!

Yes, jolene30, you can kinzpost the prize. It is just a w-shop item.

I often "feed" my main account by sending stuff there that can be sold. That way I can afford more rooms and holiday items for decorations there.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #32
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Great News!!

We are so Good!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:47 PM   #33
Do, or Do Not.
Webkinz :)

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

I played like 4 times and got about 20 points. Combined. I **** at it. I'll try harder next week.
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:56 PM   #34
hulseykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

This game is so incredibly addictive! We played all weekend and now I'm hooked! That must be the ultimate goal for the community contests ... to get people to play games they don't usually try. My daughter had never played the pizza game until the community challenge and now that's her favorite game. Nicely done, Ganz!
hulseykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 12:45 AM   #35
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Yay! One of my best games because I am a classic Tetris fan, got the trophy the first day the game was introduced! Was fun to watch that meter climb!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 12:55 AM   #36
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I wasn't very good at this one at all, but I played whenever I could. I'm lots better at some of the others we've had; I'm really glad we've got people with such a variety of abilities on here so we can help cover for each other!!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:19 AM   #37

schillmommy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats everyone, thanks for your hard work.
schillmommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:48 AM   #38
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Talking Re: Communal Contest Goal Achieved for April 17th & 18th!

Wow!! Congratulations everyone! I just wen't to claim my prize.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:58 AM   #39
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

good job everyone... I wish in the commuanal contest there would be better prices like rare items or maybe even retired items that would be cool, not wshop items LOL bamboo break wasn't my best game but, I did improve over the weekend LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:30 AM   #40

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Click the image to open in full size.

Swan chest of drawers 600KC
Lime twist painting 550KC
Delicious drinks cooler 750KC
Oceans deep dresser 700KC

Again, we have all W-shop items.

The most valuable one if you want to sell it back for the KC is the delicious drinks cooler. We don't have that and it is rather nice, so we're off to vote!
Don't forget to click on the right side to claim your prize and then vote on the left side of the screen. Have fun!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: