Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 06:22 PM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Communal Contest Goal Achieved for April 17th & 18th!

A new front page story has been added:

Communal Contest Goal Achieved for April 17th & 18th!

Congratulations to those who participated in the April 17 & 18th Communal Contest, your hard work has made the goal of 225,000,000 points in Bamboo break possible!

Click the image to open in full size.

Make sure you log into Webkinz World Monday through Thursday to claim your prize of Delicious Store Desserts Display. Great work, and good luck in next weeks contest!
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 06:24 PM   #2
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

Default Re: Communal Contest Goal Achieved for April 17th & 18th!

Thanks for playing everyone! Unfortunately I wasn't much of a help, I never understood how to play. I just click randomly and hope for the best!
sarahgotchi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Awesome! Thanks for ur hard work everyone!
Aikou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:34 PM   #4
Audreykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Another Goal Completed !!!!!

We Rock. Not my best game but, I did improve over the weekend.

Now, I hope this coming week we can do It again!!!!

It is so much fun getting a free prize on Mondays.
Audreykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:34 PM   #5

peanutbutterlov is on a distinguished road

So cool but i did not enter but.....Good Job To Who Did Enter!!!!
peanutbutterlov is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:37 PM   #6

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

thanks for posting this after i sent you the PM
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:37 PM   #7
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Another wonderful group effort by everyone in WW....Well Done!! Another not one of my best games...but did try and contribute what I could...glad there are trophy winners playing as well!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:38 PM   #8
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Bamboo Break was more fun than I remembered it being the last time I played. I made it to level 10! I love playing games for a great reason!
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:38 PM   #9

dementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledge

awesome : ) i can't believe
dementeddrummer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:38 PM   #10
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Great job everyone!
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: