Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 09:02 AM   #41
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

Default Re: Communal Contest Goal Achieved!

I had given up on this game - no talent for it at all buit I played this weekend and improved a teeny bit.
I do wish for better prizes though. I can earn 400 KC playing a couple of rounds of some of the other arcade games.
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 09:10 AM   #42
9/11/01
Lil Kinz
All4mygirls is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea! So glad we were able to do it, but it was close. Not one of my better games, though.
All4mygirls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:18 AM   #43
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Orange-

You made it to level three? Congratulations! I played this weekend to the vast amusement of my grandson. He really was ROFL (rolling on the floor laughing). How can one woman be so BAD at a video game?
jenndriver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:38 AM   #44
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

I could never get past level 5 no matter how hard I tried, but I did play for my money! Woo Hoo! Something is better than nothing, plus I at least did get Kinz Cash for playing as well without the extra $400, so I am happy. I just hope next week finds a game that I am better at, or enjoy more. Thanks to everyone that helped get this done!
jennbugs73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:56 AM   #45
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: Communal Contest Goal Achieved!

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:13 AM   #46

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go everyone. Not a good game for me but, I certainly tried and I've been sick. I too hope that the prizes get better. The ones for next week are worth less than this past week. I can do 6 puzzles in less than a half hour to get more than these prizes. I love the "community" idea, but, it would be nice if they compensated us a little better for our efforts. Way to go
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:33 AM   #47
Hello! :)

'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of

Congrats everyone that entered!

I only contributed about 2 kinzcash worth of points.
'KINZRULES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:59 AM   #48

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Everyone!

I just looked up the prizes for the coming week. If you are interested in selling the prize for the KC, go for Dogbeard's dining table.

Dogbeard's Dining Table - 650 KC
Air Hockey Table - 500 KC
Cheerleader Locker Wardrobe - 600 KC
Delicious Store Desserts Display - 550 KC

The air hockey table is a perpetual prize the wheel of wishes, so we are always overloaded with them. I would sure like to see some bigger prizes for the communal contest - we are putting in a lot of play time to win. I would love to get some of the estore spring "chocolate" clothes!

Now, go claim your prize and vote for the one you like best!!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:31 AM   #49
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by jenndriver
Orange-

You made it to level three? Congratulations! I played this weekend to the vast amusement of my grandson. He really was ROFL (rolling on the floor laughing). How can one woman be so BAD at a video game?
I'm with you. My 8 year old son can make it to level 11 and loves this game, but when I play it he is also ROFL! He kept saying, I can do it for you mom, let me show you how...

I'm glad my kids have finally gotten excited about the communal contest. They couldn't stay up to see if we won, so they were placing bets on the way to school. They're going to be SOOO excited when they here we won!!
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:08 PM   #50
golden235

golden235 is on a distinguished road

Woohoo! Wow, we just keep winning.
golden235 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
christmascheer was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: