Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 05:27 AM   #31
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Communal Contest Goal Achieved!

That's great news! Well done everyone, I played a few games, but it's not my best arcade game, I did my bit
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 05:37 AM   #32
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Hooray! I didn't play though, I just voted
Isabelle123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:39 AM   #33
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

When I first found out what the communal contest goal for this week was I was sure we would make it, then on sunday when I checked to see our progress I wasn't so sure we would achieve the goal. But we did and that is awesome! Thanks to all who helped achieve this goal!!!!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:43 AM   #34
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.Is anyone elses page not loading to get the prize
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:21 AM   #35
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I only played yesterday, such a busy weekend! I'm glad there were such hard workers! I thought I'd have to stay up and play really late to make it but everyone came thru earlier than I thought they would. It moved so slow! Thank you all who worked so hard this weekend! You're great!
Now to pick the next prize.......
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:52 AM   #36
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Smile Re: Communal Contest Goal Achieved!

Yea!We did it!Enjoy your 400kc everyone!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:19 AM   #37
musicgirl1996

Okay, now they really need to start stepping it up with rare/exclusive prizes and harder goals...
Old 04-12-2010, 07:34 AM   #38

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: Communal Contest Goal Achieved!

i h ave not been to able to collect this weekend communal contest prize. page blank in both accounts. i am patient. Will cheek later.
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:38 AM   #39
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Lightbulb Re: Communal Contest Goal Achieved!

Congrats everyone! I knew we could do it.

If we put our heads together (not literally) we could think of something! ~forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:15 AM   #40

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Isabelle123
Hooray! I didn't play though, I just voted
Can you still claim the prize if you voted but did not play? I have wondered about that - not sure how they can track who does or doesn't play. We always try to contribute, but I can imagine there will be a time when we can't...
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
christmascheer was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: