Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2010, 04:08 PM   #11
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Communal Contest for December 18th and 19th - Not Quite there

I'm disappointed because I spent a lot of time playing the game! But hopefully we will make it this week!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2010, 05:01 PM   #12

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

Awww, that's too bad! I played like a maniac last night. Oh well, at least I improved at the game and won some Kinzcash.

Let's hope this week's challenge will be easier to meet!
frodoslegacy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:28 PM   #13
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

I second that! Add the fact that on most of my family's account (we have 10) we had to enter even though we voted and got our prizes from the week before.

So please check to see if you a entered before playing the game.
ptandme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:04 PM   #14
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

If I could have actually gotten on....I am really good at that game and contributed at least 50,000 during the evening hours of Saturday
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:48 PM   #15
Frozen's taken over.

1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder
1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder

I forgot to get on over the weekend. I've been trying to break an addiction to it. By the way, I'm new to this so how do u bring up pictures under your username?
1754JasmineJ397 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:51 PM   #16
Lil Kinz

KirasMamaLMP is on a distinguished road

That's two in a row I've worked hard at and we haven't quite made it.
Ah well.
Was wondering what the deal is with the animals suddenly dropping massively after playing for a bit.
KirasMamaLMP is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:35 PM   #17
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by KirasMamaLMP
That's two in a row I've worked hard at and we haven't quite made it.
Ah well.
Was wondering what the deal is with the animals suddenly dropping massively after playing for a bit.
It is a known glitch. Don't worry about it. I have given up...My poor pet has been sick for sevreal days
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 09:27 PM   #18

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I really think it was the please waits that killed it. We were on a good track Saturday before it slowed down. Then it barely moved at all on Sunday and neither did Webkinz. I had to stop playing due to the slowness and I bet others made the same decision.
dartmar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 09:33 PM   #19
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dartmar
I really think it was the please waits that killed it. We were on a good track Saturday before it slowed down. Then it barely moved at all on Sunday and neither did Webkinz. I had to stop playing due to the slowness and I bet others made the same decision.
I agree. So many PLEASE WAITS lately...I sure hope Christmas Day is OK
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 09:47 PM   #20
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

We can do it next weekend.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: