Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 01:31 PM   #51
breeseth
Gifted

niagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Communal Contest Challenge for March 27th & 28th

Oh, this sounds like fun. I have one trophy. Now I will try on my other two accounts for trophy's.
niagara is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2010, 02:04 PM   #52
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

I LOVE this game! Eager is my favorite game to play! We just returned from traveling and I've put in a few hours this evening (it late, here) and racked up 250,000 points.
I'll shoot for another 750,000 tomorrow, me & my family together - that'll put our family at 1 million toward the Community goal. What fun!

G'night Friends!
MamaKinz
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 06:51 PM   #53
batgirl2021
Webkinz :)

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
I LOVE this game! Eager is my favorite game to play! We just returned from traveling and I've put in a few hours this evening (it late, here) and racked up 250,000 points.
I'll shoot for another 750,000 tomorrow, me & my family together - that'll put our family at 1 million toward the Community goal. What fun!

G'night Friends!
MamaKinz
WOW! I just got over 20,000! You go for it! It would take me way to long to get that many points!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:37 PM   #54
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

This is one of my favorite games. If you can win more than 1 trophy Id prolly have over 20 But tonight I think I'll dream about WORDS and hear a hammering noise
Im worded out and taking a 2 hour break to watch a movie

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
I have won the trophy for this game on all six accounts, ad I really love playing. However, I have trouble with WW on weekends. Sure enough, I was on level 15 and the game began going slowly, and it shut down my laptop. It was the 3rd time this morning that WW crashed my computer. Once it happened before I could get my W250 for a typing job, and once it happened as I was being offered a W250 pixie puck for a star.

It isn't my computer or internet. Everything else works just fine. It's only Webkinz and it's only the weekend. I'm guessing it's because there are so many people on at that time.

Is anyone else having this problem?
I hate when that happens! It hasnt happened today but has in the past...before a game ends and Ive had anywhere from 200-400kc,doing charm search and when I log back in it says 8 hours or during the academy and then it tells me Ive already done it but of course it doesnt pass me the list goes on

Its aggervating for sure....

Last edited by tammy1072; 03-27-2010 at 08:37 PM..
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #55
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Can someone offer me some help please. For the second time today I have completed level 15. I have 15525 points, 356kc earned and now I can't click on any tiles. I have no red tiles, plenty of words left but nothing happens. The beavers are just standing there next to the roller coaster but it doesn't say I completed the game or won a trophy or anything. Do I just x out and then do I earn the kc or not. I didn't take notice what happened earlier today because I thought it was the computer maybe locking up but now here I go again. Any help please?
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:16 PM   #56

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
This is one of my favorite games. If you can win more than 1 trophy Id prolly have over 20 But tonight I think I'll dream about WORDS and hear a hammering noise
Im worded out and taking a 2 hour break to watch a movie

I hate when that happens! It hasnt happened today but has in the past...before a game ends and Ive had anywhere from 200-400kc,doing charm search and when I log back in it says 8 hours or during the academy and then it tells me Ive already done it but of course it doesnt pass me the list goes on

Its aggervating for sure....
Yes! It happens with the academy too! I didn't even dare try school today. I always hate those red x's on the report card! So sad! LOL
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 02:23 PM   #57
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

we're almost there everybody!!!
time for sleep for us. our family has contributed over 800,000 pts so far (and earned over 5,000 KC for ourselves).
looks like it will be over before we get up. its not Sun EST midnight here till 10am tomorrow morning for us... so we were planning on helping more then, but it'll be long done in an hour or two!!!

Great job everybody!!!!!

MamaKinz
Go !
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 05:46 PM   #58
Lavarocks1212

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

Somebody Made the goal
Attached Images
File Type: jpgGoal Achieved.jpg (119.7 KB, 1 views)
2quinn2 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: